Throughout the Years - Moony

This on is a bit longer than usual. It's pretty much just your journey through Hogwarts with the Marauders. Becoming an animagus, coming up with the Marauder nicknames, falling for Moony, etc.
  Y/h - your house
  Y/h/c - a characteristic that defines your house.
  Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns the characters and you own Y/n.
  Enjoy

  The train whistle blew to tell all of the kids to get on. Y/n looked up at her parents nervously.

  "I'm going to miss you," she said, hugging them tightly.

  Her mother smiled tearfully and kissed her cheek, "Us too, (Y/nn). Be good okay? And become the greatest witch the world has seen."

  Y/n giggled, sniffing softly, "I'll try."

  Her dad ruffled her hair, "You'll be amazing. We'll see you for the Christmas holidays, yeah?"

  She nodded, "Yeah."

  Giving them each one last hug, she lugged her trunk onto the train and waved to her parents as it left the station. Only when she couldn't see them anymore, did she start looking for a compartment.

  After about a minute of searching, she just gave up and decided to entre the next compartment and ask if she could join. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

  Inside sat four boys. One of them had messy, jet black hair and brown eyes hidden behind glasses that seemed too big for his face. The one next to him had long, dark hair that fell to his shoulders, grey eyes, and an aristocratic face. On the other side was a plump, nervous looking boy with blonde hair and watery blue eyes. And the boy next to him... well, he was quite attractive, if Y/n was honest with herself.

  He had messy chocolate coloured hair that wasn't messy but wasn't overly neat either. It was on the short side, but not close cropped. His eyes were molten gold and shone with intelligence. But the feature that puzzled her, was the thin, white scars that could be seen around his face. There was one on the bridge of his nose, one along his jaw, and one on his upper lip.

  "Um... hello," she stammered, tucking a piece of golden brown hair behind her ear, "All the other compartments are full, and I was wondering if I could sit here?"

  The boys, who's excited chattering had stopped when she walked in, stared at her for a short moment before the one with glasses smiled and said, "Of course. The more the merrier!"

  Y/n breathed a sigh of relief and sat down next to the boy with the grey eyes, directly across from the boy with the scars.

  "I'm Y/n, by the way. Y/n (L/n)."

  Glasses nodded and stuck his hand around Grey eyes to shake your's, "I'm James Fleamont Potter. This bloke here is Sirius Orion Black, the nervous one is Peter Pettigrew, and the one with the book is Remus John Lupin."

  She only just noticed the scarred boy - Remus - had a book on his lap.

  Y/n smiled politely at them all, "It's nice to meet you. Remus, if you don't mind me asking, what book are you reading?"

  Remus looked shocked for a second before saying, "Oh, um, Time Thief, by Terry Pratchet."

  She grinned delightedly, "That's a muggle book! Are you also a muggle born?"

  He still looked shocked, but seemed to be getting more comfortable, "Um, no actually. I'm a half blood. My mother is a muggle. She's the one who introduced me to Terry Pratchet."

  Y/n grinned, "I love Terry Pratchet. His books are so meaningful."

  "Are you muggle born?" Sirius asked you.