Reputation - Padfoot

Have a Sirius one for you here. I really like this one. I hope you do too.
  Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns all the characters and places, you own Y/n.
  F/n — friend name
  Enjoy ;)

  Hogwarts was a place of four stereotypes. Shy, kind, Hufflepuffs. Boastful, outgoing Gryffindors. Sly, proud Slytherins. And smart, bookworm Ravenclaws. You were a typical Ravenclaw. Top of your year, Prefect, and the biggest bookworm in Hogwarts. You had a few close friends who knew you to be funny in a witty way, and the kindest, most loyal person they knew. But everyone else saw a cold, take-no-nonsense Ravenclaw who was about as approachable as an angry Hungarian Horntail.

  However, there was one person that clearly didn't get the memo.

  "What number is that?" your friend (F/n) asked as you walked to DADA with her.

  "I don't know. Lost count somewhere near twenty."

  "This week?!"

  You shrugged, "Black's a player. He's on a mission to snog every girl in Hogwarts. I'm just the next on his list."

  (F/n) snorted, "Well, he might have to give up. I don't think I've ever seen you look at a boy."

  You shrugged, "I guess I just don't want to get hurt again."

  (F/n) winced, "Sorry. I forgot."

  You gave her a small smile, "It's fine. Really. I'm over it."

___

  "(L/n)! Wait up!"

  You quickened you're pace as you heard Black's obnoxious voice call out to you.

  Just your luck, he caught up to you within a few seconds.

  "Bloody hell you're fast. Are you deaf or something?" he asked, falling in next to you.

  You sighed, "No, I'm just not in the mood for your games today, Black."

  He paused, "Are you okay?"

  "None of your business," you snapped.

  He held up his hands in surrender, "I don't mean to tease you. I'm just offering an ear. If you want to rant about your problems, I'm right here."

  You frowned in confusion. Usually Black was all winks and smirks and charm. Today he was acting... genuine.

  What harm could a little ranting do?

  "Well..."

___

  "And I said to him, 'You can't bring a fanged frisbee to Hogwarts! It's not allowed!' but he just wouldn't hand it over! I swear, first years! Think they're so smart!"

  Sirius sighed, "Tell me about it! They have no respect for my pranking talents and refuse to listen to Moony when he's on duty!"

  You chuckled, "You Marauders are lucky you have Lupin to keep you in line. You'd have double the detentions without him."

  Sirius nods, "That is true."

  You look down at the watch on your wrist and see it's almost curfew.

  "Oh shoot! I gotta get back to the common room to start my duty!"

  Sirius looks disappointed, but smiles to hide it, "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

  You pause, studying his expression, "Yeah... I guess you will."

___

  "So he isn't actually as bad as he seems?" (F/n) asks, "That's a surprise."