3~ Monday blues, who?

" Ughhh!"

" Groaning ain't gonna help your ass now Murthy, Should have thought before gulping those shots down" passing a cup of black coffee Navya glared at her grumpy friend who currently sat writhing in pain.

" Navyaa yaar!! Not now my head is already blasting! Where were my senses last night! Ughh!"

" passed out on the couch before the loo" Navya said, rushing to finish the last minute chores before leaving for work.

" WHAT!..I cannot recollect any god damm thing...I hope it wasn't that bad" Clutching her head; Nandini spoke stressing to get some memory but nothing came, apart from some vague clips of them dancing.

Before she could strain much, her cell phone blazed demanding her attention.

Lamentating at the abrupt intolerable noise that worsened the already lethal headache, she reached out for her cell picking up the call.

" Hello! Nandini?" startled by the familiar voice from the other side, she sat up straight.

" Hello...hello sir!"

" Hello Nandini, There's something really important and you don't sound all that great...call me back in five?" It was the director from her last shoot, mumbling a curse she excused herself and sprinted away to freshen up. She sure must have sounded terribly drowsy.

' Ughh! Amazing start of a new day, first hand embarrassment! way to go Murthy!' groaning she reached out for her cell.

" Yes Sir!?"

" Nandini, You said you didn't have much on your sleeve at the moment right? So maybe I have got a deal for you. He's one of my closest associate in the industry, there's a movie he's pitching for and I really think it would boast your name in the circle."

" umm...Sure sir, I know I can trust you with this but I was hoping for a brief account here, just so I can decide for the best!"

" Sure yes! That's exactly why I called you. There's a table read scheduled today at 2 pm so maybe you can drop by and meet Nitesh..the director."

" Oh..alright then, that sounds great! Thank you so much sir."

" You deserve this darling! Make me proud."

Muttering a quick sure with the necessary adieu, she jumped up straight grasping the moment: Like OMG!! This is legit going to be her first Bollywood freaking movie...How do one not expect a girl to lose her shit!

" Navyaa!!!" screaming her glea away, she hopped startling the poor soul. Almost tormenting her heart before twirling her around by arms, both besties yelling their lungs out; different reasons of course!

" You crazy woman stop this or I swear you won't live to see tomorrow!" Navya warned,clearly frustrated with the at home amusement ride.

" okay...okay miss grumpy pants. How freaky will the DOP of an actual freaking movie being a spirit sound!?"

" Yeah, that sure would get headlines......wait! WHAT!"

" omg! Yayyyeee! I feel like such a proud momma right now!"

" hahaha oh youuu!!! Aacha..I have to rush, the table read is at 2, gotta be there..!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Alright Nandini, it is no bigge just be you and let your work speak."

All such major firsts are bound to be backed my nerve wrecking anxiety, and guess Nandini stood no exception to it.