5~ Butterflies in the tummy?

Nandini's pov:

         Someone please arrange a one-on-one Namkeen with Nandini session with this ONE person who somehow experienced tingling anxiety and romantised the living hell out of it by labelling it for butterflies in your tummy!

Please honey, those are my intestines and not some bewitching garden in the castle of some witch.

These so called ' butterflies in the tummy' are far from making you feel good. I have the credibility to say this because when you accidentally tried to seduce someone who by the way is also the LEAD for your next project and oh! Now you can literally feel his fuzzy warm breathe flirt with the sides of your neck while he dares to utter things that is NONE of his freaking business, that too in a room full of people tattletale for any kind of gossips. AND!!! to top all of it, this freaking traitor of a body is obnoxiously responding to his abrupt intimacy so much so that I can even feel the smirk tugging on the corner of his lips.

He is not supposed to be like this.

A sense of consciousness hit me making me extremely aware and slightly bothered at the shame of a distance between us, without much thought I moved away enough for him to now be out of my personal space.

" Yes Mr. Malhotra, I am here with Aryamaan." I said tugging on my moron of a date's arm which did enough to grab his attention and excuse himself from the god awfully long conversation.

If I haven't already mentioned enough! Lemme just be extremely prim and precise Aryamaan Khurana  is such a BITCH!

He turned to look at me confused at the sudden almost violent tug, { Well I refuse to belive that I pulled him that harsh but yeah he is an exaggerating queen anyway} but that's not it; in only a seconds time the 'oh so very apparent' frame before us got his attention and this moron passed me a sadistic smirk, so much for a helping a friend!

He definitely was busy messing some girl's hair in grade 1 when he was taught "A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED", trust my bestfriend for trying whenever he got a chance.

Passing him a stank eye with a ' dare you' look I stood hoping for someone to speak something to cut this suffocating tension lingering around.

" Hey babe, won't you introduce me to Manik Malhotra afterall you will be working with him. We need to get our bonds better, don't we know?"

Humanity should thank the stars that he could never make it as an actor because boy was he PATHETIC at it! The smug clingy boyfriend-ish tone and to over do it that ridiculous smirk he wore right now pretending to be in an amusing conversation as he pulled me closer to him through my waist was almost making me nauseous at this dramatic ass play.

" Play along, you will thank me."

Aryamaan whispered into my ear, playing it in proportion for people to see it as flirting. GOD! what is this boy like sixTEEN.

" This is a proof enough of why you never made it to post grad!"

He gave me a pleading look, making me sigh and just follow his lead.

" I do not see a need for us to be introduced Mr...um, you know me and I have no need to know you. About bonds, well the ones that matter will be made. Anyways you guys seem to be too occupied I do not wish to spoil your evening, have fun you two."

Did he just...just threw shade at Aryamaan and GLARED at ME!

THE GALL THIS MAN HAS!

" Woah princess! Looks like someone's behind is littt, your knight cannot fish ignorance. Nice! It will be fun to play with him."