8~ Casually Cruel...

Nandini's pov:

" Hi!" I heard him say with a stupid grin plastered on his face, while all I was capable at the moment was to gape at his towering figure.

HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

" Where are your manners at? Won't you allow me in?" he spoke in a pretending to sound stern.

The nerve of this dude!

" Why are you here!?" I exclaimed, barely able to contain the shock.

" Like I mentioned, I am here to ask you out on a date" The nonchalance in his tone irked me further. He cannot just stand at my door one fine afternoon with some rugged blue jean and black shirt on with that top buttons open revealing just enough to turn me restless and ask me out on a damn DATE.

I was MAD but he looked TEMPTING...all messy and casual.

I scoffed at his attitude, only sheer disbelief lingering in my eyes.

" Is it that easy for you to get it? You have barely met me and have the GALL to ask me out!"

I leaned against the door frame, with him at the other end of the threshold. Nobody gets in that easily!

" It is usually after the first meet and just so we keep the records straight....I have never...ever....ever got a NO" he smirked leaning closer trying to intimidate me but all he got was an eye roll..

Geez! If you think this deters me then you at the wrong door honey..

" Guess there's a first for everything " I challenged and there was an instant shift in his expressions.

"Okay! I am sorry..I was kidding, can you please let me in now. I mean for what it's worth I still am an Actor and I have a reputation sensitive than a touch me not plant, plus I definitely don't wanna get papped doing what I am about to.."

The suggestive undertone had me shift my stance to defensive.

NOW GIRLS! If a guy happens to utter any of this YOU KICK HIS BUTT OUTTA YOUR HOUSE, okay?

Anyway, I let him in!

"Are you this naive on regular basis or have I charmed you?" He said, closing the door behind him, turning to look at me with a teasing glint in his eyes.

Reciprocating with a glare I made it clear he better start with the chatter for all the charade he put up.

His guardian angel better be looking over him, in case I didn't find the reason appealing enough!

Just saying...I am a nice human otherwise but there's a limit and mine happens to be my sleep.

" Nandini" he sighed, I am still not used to him calling my name like that with the permanent husk dwadling voice...It just does weird things to me especially when he speaks it the way he did now, low and firm as if he hasn't ever been more sure of anything in his life other than speaking my name.

" Before I get to all the explaining I have to tell you that I am extremely sorry to have pulled out your private information without your consent, I am fully aware this wasn't something that should be entertained and as nonchalant I was at the door, if any of this is making you feel out of place or uncomfortable you just have to tell me to leave and you have my word I will. I would hate it if you feel unsafe."

Out of everything on the table I was not expecting this, I would have been raging if it was someone else, literally raging mad enough to at least ruin his entire day but even when THIS man stood here confessing how ridiculous he acted, anger is not one of the many emotions I feel at this moment.