14~ Street food and death glare(s)

Nandini's pov:

"Nandu, can you at least tell me why in the name of satan was I so shrewdly woken up only to be hitting the road at 4 in the goddamn morning with only stank eyes for a response to all my very valid questions!?"

I sometimes wonder how much of a felony is it to have somebody tied still with a cloth stuffed in their mouth. I might just need to know ASAP.

I gave Arya another hard glare daring to utter one more word and my thoughts would manifest them into ways the boy could never think of! I was worried enough to have him monger on my head with zero ounce of patience.

I may have some skills up my sleeve since he went absolute mum after, good thing saves me some mild crime.

After a very anxious drive of 20 minutes for the two of us but completely different reasons we reached the location Navya sent me, I had

"Why are we at flim city? Wait, wasn't Navya supposed to be here? is she alright? omg NANDINI answer me!"

Arya yelled clearly frustated at my lack of response.

"I DON'T KNOW! I received her text to come get her and a voice note where in she sounded awfully bland. So we are here to get her."

I hissed at him, my conscious mind willing to understand where he is coming from but my anxiety always got worse of me.

Within next seconds we slammed the car door shut and were out looking for her.

We were at the shoot location, flim city to be precise and owing the fact that the sky still remained in darker shades of blue it required a fair amount of eye searching to finally spot her, ask us why we were going the Neanderthal ways? Beacuse film City is also endless lanes covered with trees on both sides and hence, a joke for network.

"Nandu, why does Navya look like a massive Strom hit and she was the only one who survived?" This idiot friend of mine whispered down to me as we walked out way closer to her figure that stayed slumped in a chair that barely passes to be a piece of furniture.

I had my elbow convey the annoyance to his gut and his howl was a proof of the conveyed understanding.

"Navya, omg..what happened?" Almost instantly I collected her in my arms, she looked...well, so done.

"Will tell you all about it, but can we just get Outta here first thing, please?" We were on our feets and inside the car the next instant.

•••••••••••••••••••••
"So, you are telling me he kissed and bailed, WHAT A DOUCHE!" Arya yelled, making me nod in agreement since I was too furiously to put coherent words together.

I am closer to googling 101 ways to kill and not be imprisoned, who can you blame? If you find your best friend's voice note which has her almost chocking her tears back and asking you to come get her only to find her being a mess and to be enlightened that a jackass who had zero balls to stand by his actions, and who makes her feel pathetic for letting her gaurds down for him, cold blood murder doesn't sound that God awful now, does it?

"I swear if I find him, we are cutting him into pieces and hand feeding them to dogs!" The amount of rage that ran through me at this point was, UNFREAKINGREAL.

"Guys, can we not...like talk about him or this. It's too humiliating to hear it over and over"

Her voice came off so upset that I hated it and that made me wanna kill that dude even more, Cabir godamned  Dhawan will have his head severed the next time I see him.