4~ Strangers In The Night

Nandini's pov:

                     What is the fastest a person ever ran to win a marathon? Double it up. That is how quick I sprinted out the cafe after a beyond embarrassing reality check.

Guess I just already were a global embarrassment ICON! ain't no bitches can compete.

And now while I measured the length of our drawing room with anxious steps all I could think of rather overthink about was it.

" Ugh! Aiyappa should I be convinced that you hate or at least dislike me? Why would you do that to me. Enough Nandini, time has tested you way to many times now promise yourself that no drinking here on!"

Slumping on the couch, clutching my hair I spoke to myself.

*Bruh! You sure about that one now?*

See I ain't a random alcoholic....but guys! Life is tough and you need a glass of vodka to get you through it sometimes. Maybe I went a little dramatic there with absolutely abstinence but sure we can work on not getting sloshed.

As I sat contemplating my life or rather alcohol habits, the door knob twisted and the next thing I hear is an excited squeal!

" Nanduuuu!!!!!!! I knew it you'll make me soo soo proud. I am soo damn happy for you and gosh I cannot wait to watch the magic you will create"

Yep! That was Navya...if there is anyone in the world who celebrates all my win whether big or small that's her. She might just be the most excited soul you will ever come across and likewise the most giving.

I wrapped my arms around her while she already was squeezing me with hers letting the biggest smile out.

Honestly coming to this city I had the least of expectations and finding friendships that would last, huh....was in the bottom five. But here I am with two such amazing people for friends to love and pamper me regardless, with zero jealousy only major appreciation for each other's efforts and wins.

Such a crucial green flag in friendship.

If you find yourself such a crazy rare bunch, keep them they definitely are worth pushing your ego boundaries a little because never in a million years I am letting these cuties go, we got each other's asses for life and this is the small family I chose for myself.

" So what is your vibe for the night? A crazy drinking sesh or a night in with skincare, cooking together and a movie binge while we shit talk about people!? "

Suggestively raising her eyebrows at me she smirked moving away after assaulting my arms with that steel of a grip.

" The latter sounds like plan!"

Returning the same glee I spoke.

And soon enough we changed into our pajama's cooked ourself some spicy red sauce pasta while dancing and yelling our lungs out to Britney's playlist, meanwhile Aryamaan joined in for the madness to only go a notch up.

" So sunshine, tell us all about it. Spill some beans, common!"

Aryamaan spoke as we sat down with mocktails in our hand after feasting like starved souls on that heaven of a meal.

Leaning back on the couch hugging a cushion I narrated them the entire happening of the day while the both sat listening as it was the most important thing ever.

I love these humans so much.

" Damn! That sounds like some quality work. I am already envious that you get to work with such amazing bunch of people and grab in all that you can from their respective experiences. It is going to be one hell of a journey for you also if I already haven't said this enough. You little girl!!! make us both so proud each day. And we are so very excited to see you embark on this journey and become the best version of yourself in all means"