9~ Let's kick some ass...

Nandini's pov:
      I am convinced, it is a universal thing!!
The very fact that a girl can own a gigantic walk-in closet and yet will never have the right thing to wear to any occasion and now, as I rummaged through mine and Navya's almirah combined to find something chique and classy for the evening all my previous doubts if any were disolved.

"There isn't a single dress in here Ayyappa!" Whining, I got back to the round 3 or ran through the same set of clothes and passed each one of them a disappointed glare as if it wasn't my conscious self who volunteerily chose to own it.

"I have never been so miffed at a human ever as I am on this Malhotra douche for giving me 2hrs on the clock and having the nerve to WALK OUT after that. How am I supposed to find a damn thing–"Cribing to myself of such unfortunate turn of events topped with raging wrath to strangle that stupid lad, I stood right in the middle of my now an aftermath of apocalypse room.

"Wait a minute! I might just have something"  I am bothered sometimes by by ability to speak so much to myself, almost like I am speaking to someone...maybe I do have a company only I don't know!

I somehow got through after struggling to reach my almirah from between the heap of clothes gathered around.

Ah! There it was, this beauty!

I was gleeing at the sight of this gorgeous piece before me, it was an evening gown that Navya gifted me after her first big gig.

It was a one shoulder flowy gown with a midnight blue undertone with the ends blended in a mix of shades of blue and just the right amount of work on the sleeve and one side of waist, when put together it gave the gown such a dreamy look and that sexy straps till the lower back gave it the right tint of classy.

I have always wanted to wear it but guess was waiting for the right time to reveal itself to the world. Time to grace people's eyes with this babyyy!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••
Manik's pov:
          I reached out for the door bell, to realise the door was already partially open. With regards to my previous experience I still knocked but received nothing.

Hesitant and ready to pull a move or two for self defence in case I am greeted with some unwelcoming behaviour beacuse of how swiflty I bailed after letting her know that she got only two hours to figure everything out.

"Nandini..." stepping inside, I called for her gazing around the room dimly lit in warm yellow lights with no trace of her anywhere in the drawing room. I decided to check for kitchen but a meeky noise from one of the rooms asked for my attention.

* Is this her room? or is it her faltmate? should I go ahead and knock or should I wait?*

I barely had time to contemplate so diving into it, I decided to see for myself.

Knocking did not help making me wonder does Nandini or her roommate who was present in the house has a hearing problem? How come no one answers ever!

I knocked harder this time but instead of an answer I has the door parting revealing a bit of the room, I was about to walk away and wait for her not wanting to barge into someone's privacy.

*You do realise stuff early,eh?*

Sometimes, someone really needed to yell a SHUT UP at my inner self.

Before I could be a decent human and step away, I saw a silhouette and seconds later I saw her walk to and stand in front of the mirror.

And, at that moment when I gazed at her through the mirror, my heartbeats could speak for me; when I say, I knew I had never seen nor ever will have anyone look this heavenly EVER.