15~ Tantrum queen and Romance King in the making

Nandini's pov:

" She is unbearable!" I heard him whine for the unempth time in the past 5 days.

" What is it today?" We had a shot break so we sneaked into Manik's vanity for midday snacks.

"She literally made us do the same scene thrice, because the first time she wasn't satisfied with HER performance despite the director's green signal, the second time she thought the background was too distracting so 'suggested' mild changes. Can you like believe it who does she aspire to be..... Amir Khan? The more raw a scene is the more it connects but no, she is here for the aesthetic it seems, I am telling you she'll do much better as an influencer than an actor"

Woah, the boy is livid, practically breathing fire as he measured the length of the room with his legs. I may come off as someone who is mildly sadist but I had a ball seeing him all charged up, he would outrightly roast her sometimes, as bitchy of us it is, the boy had a funny bone and he would NEVER cross the line.

"Would you cut the girl some slag? You are always on your toes when it comes to finding flaws in her or her work, what is up with you? Is she affecting you the wrong way? Should I take this as budding love wrapped in facade of hatred?" I teased, while munching on these yum potato fingers.

He gave me the meanest look of the century.

"You could have just cursed me rather. Stop binging on those baseless Pakistani drama's of yours they are setting unrealistic love standards for you" I winced as he threw a pillow at me before settling beside me, his demeanor screaming restlessness.

"I absolutely hate it. I love my work I don't wanna come to a work place which is conflicted at all times." His tone gave away how much the situation was taking a toll on him.

So keeping my like for the drama's in his life aside, I decided to genuinely address the issue.

"I know I have been of minimal help to you by far but this looks like it is cracking a nerve there so let's fix this?" I said, he looked at me with a tired look on his face, his brows forrowed.

" We know the longer it remains the way it is, you are going to have a hard time so why not try and make it better?" He kept starring at me clueless.

"You mean, replace her?" I glared at him for his one brilliant plan.

"Shutup. I mean try and be civil with her...you can atleast do that right if not make a bond?" I gazed at him hopeful for him to consider and by the look on his face I reckoned being closer to my get my means.

"How do I do that?"

"Try with not trying to jump her in your anger?" It was his turn to glare and I gave him one right back.

"Followed by striking a conversation something as minimal as exchanging pleasantries?"

He looked convinced and I was glad.

"Will it help?"

"It should. The least we can do is try?" He nods in aggreement.

..........................

Manik's pov:

"And...cut! Great shot guys" we heard the director.

"Hey!" I walked up to Jennifer, she looked confused wondering whether it was her actually, that I was meaning to talk to.

*Common Manik, you can do this! You have to or else brace yourself for a literally hell of a work days*

" Hi, umm...I have been wanting to speak to you for sometime now."