1~ Beginning!

" I have yearned for this day, the day I could scream my love for you! Yes! I love you with every cell of my being...you stood by me in the good and evil..loved me against the world..I know it took me a while to realise but now when I did, I don't want to live anywhere but by you..so, will you except me a person filled with imperfections as yours, will you give me the honor of calling you mine...?"

" I can't..."

" cuttt!!!! Guys!!!!! EMOTIONS emotions!!! You guys are shooting a freaking romantic scene and not mourning over someone's death!!! Look into each others eyes..feel lao!" the directer yelled for the nth time at the actors making the whole crew giggle at his annoyance..

" yeh aaj pakka in logo ki jaan lelega agar agle take main scene perfect nhi aaya toh!" a guy whispered in the DOP's ear while she huffed sighing tideously.

" Nandini get the camera rolling!" she heard the blazing voice of the director calling for her, giving a positive reply she got back to her camera, her second love!

-----

" great shot nandini! Must say daam good work! what are your plans after this shoot..any projects in hand! A talent like yours is rare, the industry shouldn't ignore such gem!"

Her passion towards her work didn't go unnoticed by anyone who chose to see, this being her first commercial project her inputs and her dedication left everyone amazed at her energy!

" Nothing big in hand sir, but got a few ad shoots for the month." she said acknowledging his humbleness..not very people in this industry are welcoming, having had her own share of struggles to pave the way through this rat race she was glad her first few experience weren't dreadful.

Inspite of being ridiculously professional the director Mr.Shah was  a softy at heart, he made her feel extremely comfortable giving her the very liberty to play with her work they way she felt right which ofcourse brought alive a visible masterpiece.

" Ohh! I am sure you will get a project worth all your talent soon..I will always be a call away child..God bless you!" patting her back endearingly he left making Nandini smile with a reciprocative nod.

" The old man had you, I see! Isn't he annoying as hell!" she shrieked at the abruptness of the voice until calming down at the sight of the person, her irritating yet a sweetheart best friend - Aryamaan!

" Shutup Arya! You know he isn't bad at all, you guys are hooligans if not controlled, not his bad, is it!?" he winced dramatically at her not so hard blow, she shook her head in disbelief of his theatrics!

" Fine! Whatever missy?! It's weekend btw what plans?" snaking his arms around her neck he asked as they made their way out of the studio, unfazed by the packup mayhem on the set

" Plan..!? Nothing as of now..but...!"

" Say no more women! I have got it covered...let's head social it's been decades man!!" he Whined.

" Ohkk cool then! Lemme call navya she had plans, I'll check with her!" Nandini reasoned after a brief thought which made him roll her eyes at her

" yeah!  Ofcourse 'THE MOMMA' needs to know! I'll call for a cab..." she gave him a stank eye at his mockery which he shrugged like always...