7~ A Wish Granting Factory!

Navya's pov :

" Are you kidding me right now! This is the 4th scene in 2 days time that he has ' improvised' "

Muttering under my breath to my co-writer I glared at the manly figure before me who stood reading his script animatedly

" That's Cabir Dhawan for you" Rahul my co-writer whispered, making mr hiss.

Why do they even care about roping  our story in when all these ' HEROS' with their mountain sized egos are only going to butcher all of it.
Now! Leave all your little prejudice aside alright! I am all for criticism and working on one's craft to make it better with so on and so forth. But, in times like these when your script has been approved by the people who possess the authority to ride over it and yet there this unbearably full of himself hero is hell bent to get his way only to show utter disregard to your script.

  A girl will have a itch to strangulate the said person for walking all over our hard work which by the way is a fruit of 48 hours of relentless working and missing a GOD AWESOME PARTY to top all of that up a disappointed best friend.

The number of last minute changes we were forced to make was straight up disrespectful.

" Can we not have a word with the director? This is absolutely not okay and there ain't no one else on set! I have zero clue why the creative heads are putting up with this!"  I groaned, frustration radiating from every nerve of mine.

He could be a super star, a Mega star or a Comet for all I care but no way in hell will I let such tantrums of this princess be entertained. He is supposed to ACT and he better be sticking to JUST that. This project is my first commercial movie venture & will just might be my break from the monotony of my genre, while I was so pumped for it to go onboard but now as it is playing before me I am a hundred percent re-evaluating my core decision making ability.

This better not pave way to my doom.

" Navya! You really would not want to do this, this is Cabir's genre & I hardly think anyone will ever so much as point a finger at him." I sighed with helplessness taking over me, as much as my soul is twitching as I even let this thought cross my mind but there ain't no denying that commercial cinema makes a huge aspect of Cabir's career, that moron is good at it and he know it also rubs it at everyone's face, the roaring box office is so much for a testimony of the same.

I knew Rahul will never take the plunge but I had to...I wanted rather needed to make sure I put my point across, While some of his developments made immense fit but others just came across as unnecessary to me and I was determined to talk it out.

" Hey Ritesh, can I have a word with you?"

Walking over to the director who sat looking at the final cut of the previous scene I spoke.

" Sure Navya" He replied, sparing his attention to me as he gestured for me to grab a seat.

" Actually, I...see I do not think there is a better way to put it so just bare with me...Ritesh I have been on set for quite a while now but never have I ever witnessed this obscure disregard for the script...look it might come across as edgy but all of this is not what I think I can fathom and since me and my team spent hours on the minutest details I think we at least deserve a fair explanation."

Disappointment stood palpable in my tone but I have zero f's to give right now. I am not letting an entitled narcissist ruin it for me period.

In my eye's view I could see Rahul palpitating with eyes wide and sweatband across his forehead he looked terrible enough for people to be convinced he would at any moment have a nervous breakdown.