Introduction

Autumn Scarlet Rue

 Hey I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Scar! ;)

 I started spreading my awesomeness since the moment I was born in the 2nd of February, 1994. I am born and raised in Taiwan but my parents got separated so I moved with my mom to NYC. My dad is an a** and I hate him because he cheated on my mom with probably a wh*re, I don't even know. He sucks!! But my mom met this great guy, Eddie, my step dad. He's been with us since I was five. He treated me like his own daughter and I have a younger half brother, Ashton. He's  a total player but even though he's like that, there's a good side in him that I'm the only one who can see. We're practically like a family. We've been through thick and thin and I swear I could never ask for a family better than this. I'm very happy. 

Love life? We'll I've been dating this awesome guy, Nate. I love music. Its my little way of unwinding.

I listen to Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, The Script and Maroon 5. And I love.. ONE DIRECTION!!! :">

I despise b*tches. I just don't like them. -Even if I kinda act like one, at times. I hate Directionators-By the way, if there are any here, please kindly get the hell off here. I'm disgusted about the fact of growing old. I mean who likes the thought of having wrinkles on they're faces looking like Caroline Flack. -Sorry but I'm a hater, as you can see.

I know you might think that I'm over confident and all but your actually wrong. You see I have this phobia which is commonly known as "Stage fright." -Yeah, you've read right. Just the idea of having to perform to a single stranger scares the living daylights out of me.

My motto? "Die Everyday To Be Free.." ;)

    Get to know more about me and my onetime, bigtime adventure of a lifetime that you're gonna find out about.