Chapter Four

SCAR'S POV

I turned to my side and opened my eyes, I stared at the black cat and felt a cold gust of wind hit my body. "Where's my blanket?" I looked around and I finally noticed that the black cat was wrapped around my blanket, sleeping.

I giggled slightly and it opened it's eyes. "Hello there!" I greeted it cheerfully. It responded by putting it's paws at my temple.

"I had a weird dream last night..." I trailed off, it moved closer to me and looked at me intently. "So you wanna hear it don't you?" I said while giggling.

"Well it felt kinda real you know?" I said and it meowed at me, which made me smile and giggle. "Well I was half asleep so I didn't really saw any thing cause my eyes were still closed." I started.

"I felt someone moving around last night and my blanket was snatched of me. Then I felt someone's breath on my face. It started moving closer and closer then." I stopped when I noticed that the cat was moving closer and closer to my face.

"I felt a body flop beside me and when I opened my eyes it was just...you." I finished while giggling at it. The cat stared at me and rubbed it's nose against my nose.

HARRY'S POV

I wanted to tell her,  tell her that was me... that I wanted to kiss her and show who I really am...

I jumped of the bed and turned to her. She gave me a confused look and giggled. "What now?" she asked.

I tried focusing. I thought of my true form, what I really looked like, but nothing happened. I just couldn't concentrate, I felt so weak...

She chuckled and smiled at me...that smile...It makes me flutter inside...

I quickly shook of my thoughts and climbed up to the lads. I pushed Louis down the chair and he gave me a glare as he woke up. I jumped on him and we started rolling around the room.

"Larry." Scar said. Louis and I suddenly stopped, Louis on top of me, biting on my ear. We stared at her. She walked over to us and pointed at Louis. "You're Louis," She said while turning to me. "And you are going to be called Harry." She said while giving me a cheeky smile.

She then walked over to Liam, Niall And Zayn. She turned to Liam Who was licking his paws. "You're Liam." She said while patting him at his head ."And you are Niall, cause you were hungry last night." she said while giving Niall a small smile.

She then turned to Zayn who just recently woke up. "You're Zayn," She said. Zayn looked at Liam with a confused look.

"And together you are One Direction!" She exclaimed while throwing her hands up.

'Lucky Guess, Maybe?' I thought

SCAR'S POV

I smiled at the five kittens in front of me when I heard my door opened. Ashton's head peeked through the door, "Hey sis, so-" He stopped when he saw the cats.

"I thought I told you to get rid of tho-" He stopped speaking and quickly ran away when Louis ran to him. "Help!" Ashton's voice echoed through the hallway.

"Louis!" I screamed running after them the other kittens behind my tail.

We were running around the house chasing each other when we suddenly heard the bell rang.

HEATHER'S POV

I excitedly rang the bell and patiently waited for someone to answer the door. After a few minutes Scar answered the door. "Heather!" she exclaimed while jumping at me.