Chapter Fourteen

HARRY'S POV

Scar hung up the phone then announced Niall was coming. I sat on the bed between Zayn and Liam while Louis stood in the middle of the room eyeing Scar as she walk back and forth across the room. I think she's kinda thinking of something.

"Harry!!" She shrieked and pointed at me which made me raise up both my hands in the air. "Woah! What?!!" I asked her.

"You! Saw me naked!" Now that, made my mouth drop open. Though I was guilty about that. "Liam! You saw me naked!!" She screamed at Liam in frustration.

'oh no she's loosing it..'

"Louis!! You saw me naked.." She cried out. She scrunched herself on the floor, still in shock.

Louis is actually laughing at her right now while Liam and Zayn stared at him in confusion.

"Lou, why the hell are you laughing? Would you look at her?" Liam shouted at Louis while pointing at Scar and looking at her in pity. "I s-s-sor-ry.. Its ju-ju-j-ust p-p-pri-cel-l-less.." Louis in between giggles with his hands on his stomach.

"Zayn!!" She spoke again. Zayn in now hiding his face from Scar. "You saw me na-Wait.. why are you wearing my blouse?" She said as she pointed at the hanging blouse, Zayn is wearing.

'And she finally lost it..' I thought, smirking at myself.

Louis suddenly knelt on the ground laughing at Scar and Zayn. Liam covered his mouth, trying not to chuckle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEATHER'S POV

I smiled widely as I stared at the wall. "That laugh..." I thought. 

Wait, what the heck? Quit it Heather! Your not like this! You've never been like this!

"Only now..." 

God, stop thinking like this! it's ridiculous! "Try thinking about something else besides him!" I groaned and went over my lap top. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not interesting....Boring....Heard of that...." I thought as I scrolled through twitter. "Screw this!" I screamed as I walked over to my sketch book.

I flipped through a few of my drawings and landed on a blank page. "What to draw..." I thought as I grabbed my pencil.

"Ahh, I'll come up with something..." I said as I positioned my hand properly.

NIALL'S POV

I gulped as I stood infront of Scar's house. "This is it..." I thought. I took a deep breath and was about to knock at the door when-

"NIALLER! QUICK GO INSIDE BEFORE YOU ATTRACT ATTENTION!" Louis said as he quickly pulled me inside the house.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHY WOULD YOU STAND THERE ALMOST ATTRACTING ATTENTI-"

"SHUT UP! YOUR THE ONE ATTRACTING ATTENTION NOT ME!" I screamed annoyed.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?!?" Harry's voice rang as he appeared beside Lou with the other lads.

"I knew I shouldn't have let Lou answer the door!" Zayn muttered. "But you let me." Lou said while ponting a finger at Zayn.

"Uhh...lads, where's Liam?" I asked a little nervous. "He's upstairs with Scar and uh...Ash." Zayn answered while scratching the back of his neck.