Chapter Two

My mouth hung open, my face in confusion.

Well that was weird. I must be hearing things. Nobody was even there. I looked everywhere. But there was no one. Seriously? This is what happens when One Direction goes missing. I shrugged. As I took a step to leave I felt something beneath my shoes and heard a loud 'meow'. I jumped up from my feet and looked down and saw five innocent looking kittens staring back at me. Well except for one who had a black color. I think this one was the one I stepped on. I crouched next to it's level and ran my hand through it's fur.

"Are you okay little buddy?" I asked. The cat purred and walked near my chest. I looked at it and quickly pushed it back. "woah there!" I giggled.

I looked behind and saw one of the kittens staring at the one near me.

"One Direction..." I muttered feeling a small smile forming on my lips. "Well gotta go buddies. My brother's probably freaking out." I said.

I glanced at them just as I was about to leave and had this weird feeling that I should keep them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHTON'S POV

I glanced up my wall clock: 12:30

She said she was just going for a walk. She didn't say It would be a four hour walk. She didn't go to LA didn't she? No dummy, where would she get money. And besides she wouldn't leave me here. Wait, would she? Darn it, keep your facts straight!

I shook my head trying not to worry about Scar. I turned off the TV and walked up to my closet. I opened it looking for something to wear. I decided to pull on jeans over my boxers and threw a random shirt on. I walked up to my mirror and whistled at my reflection.

"Check you out."  I said and  winked at myself.

I picked up a pair of toms I had on the side of my dresser and ran down the stairs.

I checked the hallway clock: 12:45

I walked up to the door and stop when I heard a familiar sound I didn't like very much. I slowly walked up to the door and held the knob in my hand. I turned it and just as the door was open, Scar was there but.. I took a step backward, eyes shocked. I felt shivers ran up my spine.

Uh-oh..

SCAR'S POV

I was down a few blocks to our house. It's kinda hard when felines are following you around, but good thing they could keep up. Pretty smart cats actually. I was infront of the house walking up to the door step. I had the black cat on my arms and I took a look at it.

"Your so adorable." It purred and snuggle its head deeper in my chest. I chuckled slightly and let it be. I heard the other cat gave a meow but it seemed kinda mad. Maybe its hungry.

Hungry? I wonder if Ash ate di- Oh wait.. I froze. I suddenly remembered Ash had a little Ailurophobia- fear of cats. Oh no. This was a bad idea. But Ash already opened the door. And by the look on his face, or should I say, by the sweat on his face, he wasn't too delighted about this. He took a step back and quickly ran away for his life.

He had this phobia since he was a toddler. He tried to play with a little kitten we didn't own. The kitten didn't quite like he's company, so it bit him on the hand. We had to take him to the hospital for an injection. Ever since, he hated cats, or kittens in particular.

I just noticed something. "You're wearing the 1D shirt I gave you." I said in a smirked tone.

"What?" He stopped running and looked down at his shirt. He turned to me and mouthed, "Whatever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I swear to god, Scar.. If you put that anywhere near me I'm-"

I cut him off by saying, "Oh my gosh, I am so so sor-"

I stopped talking when Ashton suddenly ran off to the living with the dark brown cat running behind him. They were everywhere, on the couch, around the table. Suddenly Ashton was up the table.

He shouted, "Get this freakin' cat away from me." He had a pillow in his hands, used to shoo away the cat.

"Cat!! Hey, pssss, kitty, get here!!!" I shrugged in frustration. "Louis!!" I blurted out. Wait what? I covered my mouth hearing what I just said. What did I just called him? And I snapped out of my thoughts when it stopped chasing Ash.

It walked back to me and Ash ran up the stairs.

"Get those monsters out of this house or I'll tell mom!" He screamed before I heard his bed room door shut close. I sighed and looked at the cats. Wait! One... Two... Three... And four. Where's the other one?

I looked around the living room and every where, I practically tore the whole house apart. Kidding. One more place to look for...I enetered the kitchen and saw the orange cat staring at the fridge. I walked over it.

"You hungry little fella?" I asked it and it gave me the ever famous pussycat eyes.

"Awww.. Never thought that those eyes existed with actual cats." I patted its head and walked up to the fridge to open it. The only food available was once again, a slice of pizza. I just divided it into five and gave one to each of them.

"Sorry guys. That's for tonight." I went upstairs to my room and tugged my jumper off, pulled down my pants, and kicked it aside.

Suddenly, I felt eyes starring at me. Cat eyes. There's the black cat again. Ignoring it, I picked up my clothes and threw it to the hamper and I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I went out with my robe on. I saw the five kittens sleeping on the cleopatra chair beside my window.

They're snuggled with eachother. Cute.

I took off my robe and hung it up the bathroom door. I walked up to my closet and I decided to wear a baby blue night gown on. I turned to face my bed and saw the black cat on it, staring at me. It went down and rubbed its fur against my legs.

------------------------------------------

It's been an hour and I still couldn't sleep. My thoughts were on what Ash said earlier. I really like to keep these cats. Five cats, One Direction. I smiled a little at the thought of that. I can feel the black cat's breathing on my chest. I giggled quietly and suddenly felt my eyes droop off to dreamland.