Chapter Thirteen

One of Louis' line in this chapter is from the video.. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS' POV

"I wonder where they are..." Liam muttered while staring out the window. "Niall's gonna be okay Li. Don't worry." Zayn said while smiling at him.

Liam sighed unconvinced and stared at the window. "Liam, Niall knows what he's doing." Zayn said. "But he got lost in a shopping center! How could you not expect him to not get lost in freaking New York city!?!" Li said wile freaking out.

"Look, Niall's gonna be okay." Zayn said again. Liam looked down and groaned. "But he doesn't even know how to  act around a girl..." Li muttered.

"Yes he does." Zayn said. "He sat on a girl." I said bluntly. Zayn looked at me and shot me a glare.

"Shut up!" He snapped. "Just saying." I said with a smirk. Zayn rolled his eyes and turned to Liam.

I walked to Li and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Everything's gonna be okay..."

'I hope...'

HARRY'S POV

It's been hours since Niall had left and he hasn't came back yet. The lads had been arguing earlier about Niall and almost woke up Scar. Don't get me wrong, I'm worried too but I know when to get worried at the right time.

I looked down and stared at Scar with a small smile on my face. I chuckled slightly and put a strand of her behind her ear.

'You got it hard Styles...' I quickly shook my head and smiled at Scar. 'If only I was a human and things didn't went this way...I would've had you the normal way...' 

LOUIS' POV

It's been hours... Hours of waiting for Niall... And... Staring at Harry and Scarlet. 'F*cking cunt.' I thought as I saw Hazz smiling down at her.

'Wait...am I jealous?....I shouldn't be jealous I have a girlfriend out there worrying about me...' I thought as I remembered Eleanor but instantly got mad when I remembered what happened when I last saw her.

Flash Back

I sighed in boredom as I waited for Eleanor in the living room. I snapped my head on the coffee table when I heard something ringing.

I stared at El's phone for a few seconds before I picked it up. "Ello?" I said through the line. "Hey El, baby, let's meet up I've got something important to tell yo- Wait is this Eleanor?" A guy's voice asked.

"No, this is her boyfriend!" I screamed at the phone before I slammed it down the coffee table and walked out the flat.

"Lou, what was the screaming all abo- Wait, where are you going?" Eleanor's voice rang as I was on my way to my car. "Out." I coldly said before I went in my car and drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Louis and Harry's flat*

"I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME! RO- Louis? What are you doing here? I thought you were out with Eleanor?" Harry asked as he entered the flat. He sat beside me and shot me a confused look. "Don't tell me you broke up with Eleanor cause I will seriously sew you back toge-" Harry started but I cut him off.