Chapter Five

NATE'S POV

I stopped kissing Scar when I felt eyes burning the back of my head. I turned and looked at the cats and saw them all staring at me. The black cat made an angry sound which made Scar giggle.

"Harry doesn't like you, babe." she said. I looked at her and gave her a confused look. "Harry? Where'd you got that name from?" I asked her.

"The boy band I told you I loved?" she said. I didn't really knew what she was talking about but I just nodded any way. "Uh yeah, sure..." I said and leaned in to kiss her again.

HARRY'S POV

He's lying. I know what a guy looks like when he's lying or pretending cause... well... I've done it dozen of times...

I saw him leaning in to kiss her again so I quickly jumped at his back making sure my claws were sticking out.

"Ahhh!" He screamed while holding his back. "Harry!" Scar shouted. I quickly looked down ashamed.

"I'm going home..."Nate muttered. 'Ha it's about time...' I thought.

"Wait I'll get the first aid kit, let's clean that up first." she said while pecking him on the cheek then went out of the room.

He glared at me for a moment before his phone rang. "Hey babe..." he answered quietly. I looked at the lads and saw them looking at him also. "Have fun? right now?...sure I have nothing better to do anyway. The person I'm with is really boring to talk to so yeah wait for me there...okay bye babe."  he said while ending the call.

"Hey bab-" Scarlet said bursting into the room. "I need to go uhh, something vitaly important came up, bye." he said walking past Scar not even daring to kiss her on the cheek.

Scarlet stared at the door, not believing what had just happened. We heard a loud 'thud!' from downstairs and the sound of a car driving away.

"He didn't even kissed me." she said while flopping down her bed. I jumped up the bed and snuggled my head on her lap, she sighed loudly and rubbed my back. I walked close to her face and licked her nose wich made her giggle."Thanks Hazza." she said while hugging me.

SCAR'S POV

I stood up and left Harry on the bed. I took my phone from my pocket and checked the time: 4pm

I scribbled through the contacts. I'm going to call my bestfriend.

I finally found his number and pressed the call button. I placed my phone on the dresser. Its on loudspeaker.

I sprinted to my closet, yanking my gown off. I just realized I was still wearing my baby blue night gown and my boyfriend was here awhile ago, all over me.

*Facepalm*

"So you call me now? What's your problem?" I heard Jessie's voice from the phone. I can tell he's smirking by his tone.

I sighed. "Geez! Don't have to be so grumpy," I joked. "I just wanted to hangout." I said trying to sound normal.

"Yeah right. I'll go pick you up in 20 mins. See yah?" He asked. "Alright, bye." I answered. I walked up to my my dresser and dropped the call.

I paraded my way to the bathroom, in my undies. I suddenly felt conscious, having the cats around. I shrugged, trying to ignore the thought.

'They're just cats, Scar.. Cats..'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm was beside Jessie infront of the car, stretching my skirt down. But I didn't felt comfortable doing it around him. He's like my bestfriend's since forever. And yes, he has seen me naked. And I have seen him too. BUT NO, not in THAT way.  We always went skinny dipping down a lake when we were in middle school. That's why.

I tell him everything. Whatever problem I had, he was always there for me. And I love him for that.

I looked at Jessie. He's wearing a cardigan over a blue shirt. He looks really handsome even with those glasses on. Unlike me, I was on contacts today. We call each other four eyes, sometimes.

I was suddenly grinning stupidly at him when he turned the radio up to one of my favorite songs.

Lego house by Ed Sheeran. I love him. This is Jessie's favorite too.

"And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm, and if you're broke I'll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on.." We sang together then he suddenly turned the radio down and pulled up to parking space near a milk tea shop where we always hang out.

We went out the car and I fixed my skirt once again. I guess it was kinda too short. I didn't notice cause I was too excited to see Jessie.

Jessie took my hand and we walked towards the glass door of the shop. We entered and he ordered . I went to sit by the table beside the window.

JESSIE'S POV

I sat on the chair infront of her.  She was smiling cheekily at me. I missed Scar. I missed my bestfriend. I need to tell her something. I have to confess something important.

"So is this about one direction? You've heard about the big news right?" I asked her and she nodded and turned to the waiter who placed our order on the table. "Hey," he said smiling at her. She smiled back.

He handed me the bill and Scar looked at me, wide eyed. "Its on me." I said and winked at her. She took a sip of her milk tea and said, "I'd say no, but it seems like you really want to pay so..." She looked down and took another sip inoccently. I chuckled at her.

I gave the waiter the exact amount. He took the money from my hand, gave me the receipt, and turned to smile at Scar again. "Bye." He said and smiled at her. Again, she just smiled back.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him hitting on her.

"So how long did you lock yourself in your room because of One Direction? "I joked which made her roll her eyes. "People like you and Heather thinks it's not that big of a deal, but it really is! "she exclaimed making people stare at us.

"What? stop staring! Am I that hot?" I said to the people looking at us which made Scar blush and giggle.

"Uhh you're so cute when you blush!" I said while letting out a dreamy sigh. "Don't tell me you like me!" She said.

'Me like her? Like somebody?' I thought.

"What? of course not!" I said nervously while scratching the back of my neck. She raised an eyebrow at me for a moment before she shrugged.

"So... are you dating someone?"  She said while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I felt a small blush rised up my cheeks before I answered her. "Well, I u-uh like this person..." I trailed off.

"Ohhh, who is she? what's her name? when can I meet her?" She said excitedly.

'If only you knew who's this person is...' I thought.

Scar started talking non stop about things while I on the other hand was busy staring at her, thinking twice if I should tell her or not.

"A penny for your toughts?" Scar asked with a small smile. That smile made my heart melt. I just couldn't lie to her... not to my bestfriend...

"Well uhh, I have to tell you something." I said and she nodded."Go on..." she said listening intently.

"Well..." I was stopped dumb founded. "What's wrong?" She asked while taking my hand.

I gripped on her hand tightly and stared at her straight in the eyes.

"Scarlet,I'm...