Chapter One

"And let me kiss-" 

       I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm instantly.

   I faced my pillow and stretched my arms and legs. Slowly I sat down on my bed, my eyes half closed. My hands trailed my dresser right beside my bed, searching for my glasses.

As I placed them on, There was a soft knock on my door that made me open my eyes. Ash entered my room and walked off to my windows to open my curtains and let the lights in.  I covered my eyes with one arm.

      "Ash.." I groaned.

     "Sorry sis, I heard your alarm  and I was assuming you were up.. And yep, you are, uh I guess." He said while scratching the back of his head.

      I yawned then stood up and patted his head. I walked up to my mirror to brush my hair. I looked at my reflection and blinked a few times with shock and confusion. My hair was a total mess. Ashton giggled.

"Shut up."I said and faced him with a smirk. He chuckled. He kissed me on my temple  and said, "Off to school sis."

He winked at me and disappeared by a second. Oh right.. He has summer classes. Poor kid.. Well it's his fault anyways. He gets low marks and always got in to fights all because of girls. Such a player. I sighed to myself at the thought of that. My brother is a player. 

Oh boy, how giddy..

   After a few minutes of trying to fix my hair, I gave up and just pulled it off to a messy bun. I washed my face in my bathroom, went to my closet drawer and pulled a grey sweatpants over my boxers that I wear to bed on. I took off my tank top, tossed it to the hamper and changed into a striped blue and grey jumper. After fixing my bed, I took a glance at myself on the mirror before

going out of the room. I shrugged the continued my way down the stairs.

   I had to walk my neighbor's  terrier, "Sugar", this morning that's why I woke up early.  I checked the clock at the hallway and it was already 7:00 am

Good. I still have, like about an hour. So I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge wondering what to eat for breakfast. I found a plate with a slice of pizza so I took it and placed it inside the microwave and set the heating time to five minutes. I'm not really a coffee person so I just sat on the kitchen counter waiting for my pizza.

   By the way, only two people lives in this house. That's Ashton and me. Yeah, only us. Our parents kinda moved to Los Angeles to settle down but they trusted us with this house and our car. They just send us money through bank accounts. That's for our allowance and bills.

    *Ting!!!* That's the cue. - I took the pizza out the oven, and quickly threw it near the counter, "Hot-hot-ah!!" I got a glass of water and took the plate of pizza with me to the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. I had the pizza hand which wasn't so hot anymore. I sat on the couch and took a bite..

On the TV:

   "Good morning America!! Rise and shine and I hope you guys are ready for some very early hot news today. So first on our list is that, ofcourse the ever-trending topic of the winner of the Kids Choice Awards category for the music category. Our very own One Direction!!!  But that's not the only buzz to talk about the famous boy band..." 

I was grinning like an idiot knowing that one direction won the award. But it kinda caught my attention when I heard that it wasn't the only news about them. It was weird, but it suddenly made me feel kinda nervous. I sat up quietly, waiting for the "other big news" about them.