Chapter Seven

ASHTON'S POV

I walked down the hall and glanced at mirror while humming a tune. I smiled at my reflection and sang, "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else!" wait! why am I singing this?

I shrugged and started humming to the tune of "Sexy and  I know it" I jumped from my feet when I heard someone gasped.

"Oh, Hi Jessie!" I greeted him while wrapping him in a bro hug. "Ash wear a shirt, and stop squishing Jessie." Scar said.

"What? it's not like Jessie doesn't have these" I said while pointing at my abs. Jessie was kinda staring awkwardly at my abs and I patted him on the shoulder's and said, "Right, man?"

"Oh, right yeah." He said and lifted his shirt up showing off his too.

JESSIE'S POV

I can see his toned abdomen peeking through his unbuttoned cardigan and it made me feel a tingling sensation through my spine.

I can't take this anymore. I turned to Scar and said, "Uh, Scar I really have to go, bye!"

I said walking away but I felt a grip on my arm. "Where you going?" Ashton's voice asked.

I didn't turn to look at him. "It's my curfew." I trailed off and walked up to the door. "But it's only-"

I didn't let him finish what he was about to say and quickly stepped out of the door, shutting it on their faces. I ran up to the car, went in, opened my window for some fresh air, and started banging my head on the steering wheel, repeatedly.

"Stupid, stupid Jessie!" I kept muttering to myself until I heard a little girl's voice.

"Mommy, what's happening to him?" I looked up and saw a woman with a little girl staring at me, from my window. "Ignore him, honey." The woman said to her daughter.

"Crazy people." She muttered, walking away with the little girl. I popped my head out of the window and shouted, "I heard that!!"

She shook her head but didn't even turn to look at me. I sat back and looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my reflection.

"You did look crazy." I said pointing at myself. "He has problems." I heard a loud whisper from outside my window again. This time I ignored it and started the car.

I gotta get outta hear before I explode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled up in front of our house and saw my dad smoking at our doorstep.

"Oh sh*t." I said placing my palm on my face. I sighed and started thinking of a plan on  how to make an excuse on how the damage on the car happened.

'I can't let him take away my car this time' I thought.

ASHTON'S POV

Me and Scar were having dinner. She cooked it this time, and all I can say is she's a hundred and ten times a better cook than me.

"mmmm.." I mumbled savouring the flavour of our favourite, Curry chicken (or something like that)  "Thanks for cookin' sis. I think I kinda got you food poisoned last time. I guess that's why you got those monsters." I said.

She giggled and said, "They aren't monsters, Ashton."

"Hey, what's the date today?" She suddenly asked out of nowhere. "Its July twenty-third." I said then suddenly remembered its someone's anniversary. Actually its the death anniversary of my ex-girlfriend, Mary. She died of cancer, two years ago.