Chapter Fifteen

ASHTON'S POV

"CATS!!!" I screamed as I shot up from my bed. I looked around and clutched my head. "That was some weird dr-" I stopped talking and looked up when the door opened. 

"Uh..hey..." Scar said as she walked in. "Vas happenin?" I said. Scar smirked at me and I covered my mouth.

"I mean...Hi..." I muttered while looking down. Scar laughed and sat beside me. "Here." She said as she handed me an ice pack.

"What's this for?" I asked her. "Uh...that." She answered while pointing at my eye.

"What do you me-" I stopped as I touched my eye. "Ouch." I muttered as I walked to my mirror. "How in the world did I got these?" I questioned Scar as I looked at my eyes that both had bruises.

"Well I-" I cut Scar off and sighed. "No need to explain. The damage has been done to my face already there's no fixing it anymore." I said and Scar bursted out laughing.

"Oiii!!!" I heard a voice screamed from outside my door. "Who-" I stopped talking when the door opened with a bang.

"Are you done? Me stomach is grumbling in hunger." A guy with blonde hair said. "Oh shut up! You almost ate all the food from the fridge!" A guy with a quiff said.

"Y-You were the guys from my dream!" I screamed.

"Guys! You might wake up Ash-" Another dude said. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me. "Oh god..."He trailed off.

"Move aside peasants! Larry Stylinson on the way!" Another guy from my dream screamed with a curly haired dude on his back. 

"Holy..." The curly haired dude said. "Fudgecakes..." The other one who was carrying him finished. We stared at eachother for a minute before I remembered something.

"You forcibly kissed my sister!" I screamed as I attacked the curly haired dude. "Ashton!" Scar shrieked as the other guys pulled me back. 

"Ashton calm down!" Scar screamed. "No he forcibly kissed you!" I screamed. "No he didn't!" She screamed back. 

"Besides it's not forced if you like it." The curly haired dude snapped cheekily. "Oh shut up!" Scar said while blushing.

"Alright..." I said calmin down. The guys let go of me and I recomposed myself. "But you guys did...wore my precious clothes without my permission!" I screamed as I punched the guy nearest to me which happened to be the blonde one.

"Niall!" Scar screamed as the guys pushed me down on the floor. "Niall?" I asked as I struggled to stand up. "Isn't that the guy from One Directi-" I stopped talking as realization hit me.

"Zayn!" I screamed as I stared at the guy with the quiff who was holding me down. "Liam!" I screamed again as I looked at the other guy who was holding me down.

"Harry!" I screamed at the curly haired dude. "Louis!" I screamed again as I stared at Louis and Harry who were standing by the door staring at the scene before them.

SCAR'S POV

"So are we good?" I asked Ashton who was now sitting on his bed staring at the lads. I looked at Niall who was holding his chin in pain. "Should we let him go?" Liam and Zan asked.

"No! not yet." I said. Ashton rolled his eyes with a sigh. "I'm good, what do you want to do handcuff me to the bed?" He asked while rolling his eyes at me.

"That's what she said." Harry said. We all stared at him and he shrugged his shoulders at us. Suddenly Louis bursted out laughing from beside Hazza.  "What's so funny?" I asked him.