Chapter Eight

(Just Imagine Scar Is The One Singing)

We watched Scar as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Staring at her beautiful face was the last thing I remembered before I heard a wonderful sound come from her mouth.

SCAR'S POV

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through the keys and started singing.

"Once upon time

A few mistakes ago 

I was in your sights 

You got me alone 

You found me 

You found me 

You found me"

I felt a small smile spread on my lips when I first met Nate...

'Flash Back'

Me and Jessie were heading down the hall on our way to our next class. "I wanna go home!" I groaned like a little kid and saw him laughing at me. "Oh quit whining, someone's getting disturbed." He whispered while pointing at my side, I glanced at my side and saw Nate, the guy I've been crushing since the day I saw him making out with another blonde bimbo.

"Told you he's just a player." he said while giving me a triumph look. I rolled my eyes and looked at them again and saw Nate look at me and turned back to the girl again.

"Wait!" We heard someone shout as Jessie and I were walking away. I turned around and came face to face with Nate."Um hi!" He said awkwardly.

"Hello?" I said more of a question. "Um I'm Nate" He said. "I know." I said and quickly covered my mouth.

I saw Jessie trying to hold back his laughter while looking away. Nate grinned widely and stared at me. "What's your name?" He asked. "Scarlet" I answered shyly.

"Nice to meet you." He said while kissing my hand.

'End Of Flash Back'

"I guess you didn't care 

And I guess I liked that 

And when I fell hard 

You took a step back 

Without me, without me, without me

And he's long gone 

When he's next to me 

And I realize the blame is on me"

I felt a tear slipped down my cheeks when I saw Nate and that blonde girl's image in my mind.

"Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now 

Flew me to places i'd never been 

So you put me down oh 

I knew you were trouble when you walked in 

So shame on me now"

'Flash Back'

"Jessie he changed!" I screamed at Jessie. "Yeah right!" He screamed which made me flinch.

"Look..." He said his face softening. "I...I don't wanna fight but remember I tried to warn you." He said while running a hand through his hair with a frustrated sigh.

"Look! you don't know about us or anything!" I exclaimed. "You don't know what your talking about!" He screamed before walking away.

'End Of Flash Back'