Chapter Six

......I am... I'm gay?" I told her sounding confused about it myself.

I looked at her and she had an emtionless face. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to slap myself for telling her that. Maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut. I wish I just kept it to my-

"Finally!" She exclaimed raising her hands in the air and suddenly bursted out laughing. I felt kinda embarassed. But still, I gave her a questioning look, wondering what made her laugh.

"Don't tell me that all this time you thought I never knew about it?" She said still laughing while kinda catching her breathe. "That you know...." She muttered. "That you're 'gay'," She said and mouthed the big word.

I chuckled. "Since when?" I asked her in shock. "B*tch please, we're soulmates. I think I already knew about it before you even felt it." She said the whole statement sarcastically.

We stared at eachother for a moment and then died of laughter. People were murmurring about us but we couldn't careless. We just kept on laughing.

It felt so relieving having to tell my bestfriend that I'm different. But it even felt more amazing when she understood and accepted me. This is why I love Scarlet.

SCAR'S POV

I stared at Jessie while laughing. He honestly didn't thought I had no idea? "So since your.. You know.. Who do you fancy?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Nah, not any one in particullar." He said. "Ashton!" I coughed loudly and I saw him blush.

"Gotcha!" I said laughing loudly. "Shut up and get up, we'll go shopping!" He squealed like a girl and I laughed and nodded my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were driving down the street when I felt the car stop. I looked at Jessie and saw his face flushed in anger and he was staring at something from outside the car. I turned to look at what he was staring at and felt my my heart slowly breaking inside.

"Nate..." I thought as I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"That sick bastard!" Jessie screamed before he started speeding the car towards the bench were Nate and the blonde chick was sitting at.

"Jessie!" I screamed as I held his hand and pressed the breaks. "That sick bastard needs to learn some lesson." He muttered before he got out of the car. He even took off his glasses and left it on his seat

JESSIE'S POV

I ran out of the car and walked straight up to Nate. He stood up and I shove him off. "You f*cking sick bastard!" I shouted as I started throwing punches at him.

"Jessie!" I heard Scar screamed from behind. I ignored her and started kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Ughh! You fucking gay!" Nate groaned. "Jessie! Please! stop!" Scar shrieked her voice trembling.

I quickly sat up and kicked him one more time. "I maybe gay, but I can still beat the sh*t outta you." I said leaving him on his knees and walking over to Scar to hug her.

She started crying at my chest, hugging me tightly. "Shhh, it's okay, it's not your fault." I whispered into her ear.

"Come on let's go get some ice cream." I said while grinning widely at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're driving on the way to Scarlet's house. She seems better now than what she looked like awhile ago. I pulled my car infront of her house. I think I got the car scratched a little with that incident earlier. My father's gonna kill me.

We went out of the car and I took her hand walking up to her door stop. I squeezed it tightly and  said, "I better be going." I turned my back at her but she pulled me back. "No, come inside first," She said.

"I can't." I trailed off. "No, please!" She gave me a look I couldn't resist.

"Um, is Ashton in there?" I mouthed. "Uhh, I guess so." She said then she suddenly realized that I asked about him and her eyes sparkled. I blushed.

"In that case, I really better be going." I said as I turned my back at her.  "No." She refused as she took her house key out her pocket with her free hand.

Next, she opened the door, pushed me inside, and shut the door close. I almost fell on my knees with what I saw across their hallway.