Chapter Ten

SCAR'S POV

'Flash Back'

"Just promise me you'll understand me." He said looking into my eyes. I looked at him confused before I asked him a question, "What? Why?"

"Just promise me! But I can't tell you right now, I can't tell you anything at all." He said, his eyes boring deeper into mine. "But I don't unde-" His stern look cut me off.

"Promise me." He said. I felt unsure but I hesitantly gave out a nod. He walked away but be stopped a few steps away from me and turned. He looked like he was studying me.

He stared intently at me like he was saying something.

"Don't go.. I love you.." I whispered when he turned around.

Then he left...

'End of flash back'

I felt cold hands touched mine. "Scar, we're home." Ashton said.

We were in the car outside our house. I didn't even notice. He went out the car. I unbuckled my seat belt as he opened the door for me. "Let's go." He said and offered his hand. "Thanks, Ashton.. Thank you so much." I said taking his hand and pulling him into a big hug.

"Anything for you, Sis. I love you that much." He whispered and kissed my head. I pulled back from the hug and stared at him. "Cheesy." I said smirking at him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "But you know I love you more." I said and winked at him. He responded by kissing me on the cheeks.

"Cheesy but that's what gets the ladies." He said confidently. "You're such a flirt like, Harry Styles." I said giggling.

"Whate-" I cut him off by saying, "Oh shit the cats!!"

"I love you sis. But please! You gotta get rid off those cats." He said as I ran away from him, going to the front door. "Keys!" I said as I turned to him.

"Catch!" He said and threw me the keys. I caught it and unlocked the door.

'The kittens are stuck in the attic' I thought.

As I was about to walk upstairs I heard something crash in the kitchen and someone saying,"Oh shit!" I quickly grabbed the nearest thing I saw as a protection and walked inside the kitchen.

ZAYN'S POV

I woke up when I the attic door made a loud 'Thump!' and one of the lads groaning in their sleep.      'Niall.' I thought as I didn't find him anywhere. I quickly scrambled up and quietly went down the attic.

'He better not be in the kitchen...' I thought as I tip toed down the hallway naked.

NIALL'S POV

I smirked as I opened the fridge and saw variety of foods waiting to be eaten. "Come to daddy..." I whispered before I started eating everything in my sight.

ZAYN'S POV

I cautiously entered the kitchen and saw Niall's head in the fridge. "Niall..." I said as I put my hand in his shoulder. Niall quickly looked back startled while accidentally hitting something behind him causing it to crash. "Oh shit!" Niall screamed and I quickly covered his mouth when I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.

"Shhh..." I said as I grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him to the bathroom located near the kitchen. When we got inside the bathroom I quickly locked it and turned around to glare at Niall.

ASHTON'S POV

I entered inside and quickly went to the nearest bathroom located near the kitchen to do my bussiness. I turned the knob and found it locked. "Scarlet! hurry up! I need to use it now!" I screamed while pounding the door.