peter gets girls and sirius gets greenhouses

(AN at the very end is extremely important, please read.)

December 27th, 1976

-Sirius-

James had decided that Remus and Peter would spend the remaining days of the break at the manor with him, Sirius, and Adelaide. Their female additions, Marlene, Lily, Mary, and Dorcas, would join them on the 29th and stay until their return to Hogwarts.

The gang of Gryffindors would all be attending the Potter's annual New Year party. This was nothing new for the marauders or Marlene (as the McKinnons were family friends) but it would be the rest of the girls' first time stepping foot in the manor, let alone appearing at the party.

The marauders were all spread out around Adelaide's bedroom, all wearing sweatpants and jumpers. James was sprawled out on his back tossing his stolen snitch in the air from on top of her furry floor cushion. Peter was sitting on the floor with his back pressed against the bed. Remus was perched in her reading chair eyeing her book collection that had grown since the last time he went through it. Sirius was on the bed, leaning back against the wall with one arm resting on the windowsill and the other resting in his witch's lap. Adelaide was laying in between Sirius's legs with her back against his chest as she traced the rune tattoo the Black had gotten the previous summer on his forearm.

(How I picture Adelaide's room but you can picture it however you want.)

"Okay, my turn

"Okay, my turn. Moony, fuck, marry, kill; Minnie, Flitwick, and Slughorn," James said resulting in a sigh from the werewolf and more snickers from the rest of the group.

"Merlin... I guess marry Minnie, kill Slughorn, and... fuck Flitwick," Remus said with his voice trailing off at the end.

The room was instantly filled with hysteric laughter.

"Moony mate, I think the height difference would make shagging a bit difficult don't ya think?" Sirius exclaimed in between laughs.

"Bloody hell, would you have rathered me pick Slughorn?"

This only made the group laugh harder.

"Oh, whatever, Pads it's your turn," Remus sighed.

Sirius had to get himself to stop laughing before turning towards James, "Alright Prongs, fuck, marry kill. Me, Moony, Wormtail."

James rolled his eyes, "Easy, fuck you, marry Moony and kill Snivellus."

Once again the room filled with laughter.

"Ads-"

"Adie, sweetheart!" The voice of Euphemia Potter came from downstairs.

Adelaide smirked, "Well that's my cue boys, maybe next time," she climbed off her bed and made her way to the door.