Frog Croaking

Gerard's POV

You know that I told you I was listening to hard core music a few minutes ago? Well yeah, Ray and I got sent to detention, because our Maths teacher is tight. It was at lunch time, and we had to have our detention in the Mrs Marie's Music room, probably because an important meeting was going on in the Maths department, God knows.

So here I was, feeling so sick I might explode, which wouldn't be a bad outcome. Ray had his eyes closed, leaning back on his spinny chair. I rolled my eyes, such a relaxful person. I'm nothing like that. Trust me, I don't even think I have a light side. Well, here we where, nothing to do. I spun around in my chair so fast, it was unscrewing, and as I was flown off of my chair from the seat crumbling to the floor in pieces, the door opened to reveal a very pissed off looking Frank, a hurt and scared looking Mikey, and a sleepy Bob.

I fell to the floor, crunching a few bones as I had impacted on the terrain of the carpet. The large cut on my arm started to bleed rapidly, Frank was by my side so fast I could have sworn he knew exactly what was gunna happen.

"Oh my God, really, Gee? Are you crazy? You need to wash this up!" he moaned, I always got hurt. He was about to wipe the bulging blood off of my arm with a tissue when I grabbed his arm, stopping him. I looked straight into his eyes, and he smiled softly at me.

"No," I whispered. He smiled even wider, but then frowned. I bet he was smiling because I talked, I hardly ever talk.

"Why not?" he asked.

"It's blood," I stated mattor-of-factly.

"I know, Gerard. It needs to stop bleeding, you're already as pale as hell, which I don't mind, but more blood loss is seriously gunna damage you," his voice so soft, yet so rough.

"No! Let it fall, maybe less blood would do me good, anyway, what the heck are you doing here?" I asked, knowing for sure they didn't get detention.

I glanced at Mikey, and my heart broke. His face was practically black, normally I would hug him, congratulate him in really getting into my way of thinking and feeling, but this was different. I was certain he didn't do this, someone else had. Bullies, I'll crush them! I'll gut them like a fish.

"Who was it?" I snap. Mikey quivered, scared at my sudden temper. I stood up in a rush, suddenly by his side. "Tell me!"

Mikey started crying at that point, making him look even more pathetic. I took my younger brother in my arms, squeezing him tight.

"Who was it?" Ray demanded. For some reason, he was always protective of Mikey.

"J-John," Mike choked. I tensed immediately. I hated him at the point of murder, and now he was beating up Mikey, my Mikey.

"I'm gunna kill him!" I growl. I storm towards the door, but was caught by Frank, who suddenly took me in his embrace, which was weird to say the least.

"Gerard, don't do anything in a rush. We all know your temper gets the better of you, making you do things you regret," Frank told me.

I saw everyone nod, getting off of their seats. I take a look at all of them, my eyes landed on Frank. I couldn't say no to him.

"I'll kill him later," I muttered. So we all sat back down, nothing to do.

We sat there for fifteen minutes in complete and utter silence. I heard tapping for a while, and it soon quickened a few paces. I glanced towards the sound and saw that Bob was tapping two pencils on the counter, next to the desk. He quickened once again, making us all feel a bit better. Unconsciously, Ray reached for one of the guitars on the rack, and started to pluck a few strings he learned in his lessons a few years back.

The beat was actually quite like what I listen to, making Frank grab a guitar for himself, rocking on full, doing a guitar solo. Everyone laughed, Frank was really a rocker. He stood up, playing his electric guitar like mad. Mikey laughed and decided he'd put a bit of a beat and grabbed a bass. I knew he liked playing his bass when he was upset, it soothed him. So he joined in, playing with the others. The sound was amazing, like all the bands I listen too.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, like they really wanted to live the dream. I laughed as Frank got onto his knees, playing so hard the guitar might've broke. After a few minutes, Bob made his way towards a drum set, and twirled his drum sticks in his hands. "1 2 3 4!" he screamed, his voice so hard. Then the rock started. The drumming sending out harsh waves of sound that would've made my ears bleed, but I was enjoying the sound too much.

They all looked at me expectently, like they wanted me to join in. I laughed as I shrugged my shoulders. I can play guitar, but not that good, I couldn't remember a lot of the chords. I don't do instruments that much. My talents were singing and drawing, I don't wanna boast, but I can draw!

An idea came to mind, so I started singing, surprising everyone but Frank, who knew I could sing.

After about five minutes of me blurting out random lyrics about death, blood, gut wrenching pain, hope, underworld, darkness, knives,  we all stopped on the same note, allowing each other to take a break.

We all looked at everyone, amazed at what we could do, and when I say we were good, I mean we were flipping fantastic!

"That was awesome!" Ray screamed, jumping up and down.

I had to agree, that was what people could call talent.