Mikey, Back Away From The Toaster

I am so sorry. I haven't updated in so long!!! *feels faqint* But I just had writers block. Then this idea came and boom, I had to upload it. Hope you like it, and if you don't, would you mind keeping it to yourself? Kidding! If you have a complaint tell me, I'm all for improving my work.!

Ray's POV

"Shit!" Gerard exclaimed.

He stood up like flipping superman and ran out of the room.

My eyes locked with Frank's. What the heck was happening? Frank and I stood up slowly until we reached the door.

Just then a giant explosion committed and black smoke flew around like a swarm of flies. Wood ripped and wacked Frank in the stomach. I dodged a flying speaker as the rooms around us turned into ash and dust.

I followed Bob's horrified eye line and spotted Gerard on the floor as well as Mikey. The room was coated in black, a choky smoke filled the atmosphere.

"Gee!" Frank exclaimed. He ran towards Gerard, trying to get a reaction. I had no idea what I was meant to do.

What the heck happened? My eyes looked over the teenager lying in front of me. He was clutching a black, broken, pointy knife. My eyes widened in horror. This has happened before. No wonder Gerard had to ask Frank how to make toast, he needed to know his brother was safe, which he wasn't. Mikey and Gerard were right in the middle of the explosion. I remembered when this happened the first time. Mikey was only five, poor guy. I was seven, as well as Gerard. Frank was also five but he was younger than Mikey.

Flashback

I sat down on Gerard's bed, admiring his deep black bedroom. Frank was sat on Gerard's knee. I had to admit, they looked cute.

We were having a sleepover. I loved Gerard's house. It was bigger than mine, but smaller than Frank's. It was the right size.

"I'm hungry," Frank murmured. I smiled slightly, Frank was always hungry even though he was the youngest of us all.

Gerard giggled. "It's only eight thirty in the morning," Gee says quietly.

Frank stared at him wide eyed, fascinated. Gerard blushed slightly.

"My mum taught me how to tell the time," said the seven year old Gerard.

I nodded, his mum also taught me how to tell the time.

"But I'm hungry!" Frank whined, he was about to start a tantrum. Whenever Frank started a tantrum, tit's more then likely that he doesn't get out of it until an hour later, when he gets what he wants.

"Fine!" Gee sighed, defeated.

He got up off of his bed and Frank and I followed him down the stairs. They went straight into the kitchen, whereas I just walked around the hallway that the stairs lead down. I finally reached the bottom of the stairs and was about to enter the kitchen until I heard a loud and hurtful THUD,

I spun around immediately. I was scared to say the least. I remembered Gerard drawing these horrible monsters and he'd tell me stories about them. They inspired Frankie, but they scared me to the very score. Who else would be up at this time in the morning? I grabbed the nearest broom I could find. I then heard quiet crying. I gulped.

I walked around the corner cautiously, ready to hit the intruder with the broom, which wasn't the best weapon but still.

My eyes went wide when I realised the small ball on the floor, at the bottom of the stairs. The ball raised its head, showing me glowing brown eyes and a tear stained face. I dropped my broom and ran towards the little boy. I think I know this guy, he's no monster. I think it's Gerard's little brother.