Jesus Christ, Mikey!

Gerard's POV

Okay, so this whole thing is super weird. I've been through a lot this week, and here's the list: Found out Mikey is badly bullied, got good singing skills, formed a band, went on tour, fell in love, found out about Frank's life story, got lost seven times on the way to our venue....Yeah that one was difficult. No one knew how to read a map except our dear Mikey, but he didn't have his coffee this morning *gasp* and was a little groggy, not reading it right.

Three hours later and here we are, standing in front of our first gig. The building was tall, but a dark reddish colour. I spotted Mikey gagging. I rolled my eyes, and people call me the drama queen?

We stumbled in and went back stage to sort everything out. I placed my bag on the floor of the dressing room and sat in front of a mirror. Mikey, Ray and Frank were sorting out their chords and tuning their intruments. Bob stumbled over to me, please don't tell me he's drunk!

"You're wearing make up," he stated. I blinked.

"Yeah, I'm gunna congratulate you, great observing skills!" I say dramatically sarcastic. I tried not to rub my eyes or the eye liner will smudge. I grabbed the tube and tossed it towards Frank.

He looked up since it hit him in the face. But before his eyes could reach mine I spun around facing the mirror, trying to act innocent. I did not hit Frank Iero in the face with eyeliner, no sir ree. (!)

"Gee? I think this is yours," he says, trying not to laugh. I turn around innocently pretending to act like I had no idea.

"Excuse me? Oh, my eyeliner. How did it get there?" I tried to act like someone had stolen it. Frankie saw right through it.

"I have no idea," Frank played along. He knew I threw it.

"Guiys stop flirting and get into position!" Ray sighs, shaking his head at us. My eyes lock with Frank's, both of us trying not to laugh.

"Leave 'em alone, Ray. You should be glad there is a distance between them," Mikey wiked at me. I rolled my eyes and stood onto the stage where a lot of mad fans (Jesus, our first tour ever and there are lots of fans, lots) were screaming their mouths off.

"Hello everybody!" I scream over the sound. I feel my band wince at my volume. Hey, if the fans are loud, you gotta be loud, right?

They all stopped screaming and stared at me intently. I felt slightly uncomfortable.

I froze. I literally could not move. Everyone looked at me expectantly, Bob nodding his head slightly trying to get my attention. I gulped. I could not do this. Not for long anyway. Frank looked at me sadly before smiling softly.

"Yo everybody, wassup?" yelled Frank. He strolled to the front were everyone was reaching out to touch him.

"We're My Chemical Romance and we got a show to do! Hit it!" Ray shouts. Everybody cheered as the music started. I opened my mouth but no words came out.

The music dragged on a bit, everybody glaring at me to do something. Frank sighed as he turned to leave, his guitar bashing into my stomach, making me scream. It must have seemed like part of the show to the fans, as they were screaming and cheering.

I then took the oportunity to start singing, bringing Frank back to his guitar.

After God knows how many songs, my throat started to hurt. I ended the last song and waited for the fans to settle down.

"Thanks for listening! Good night everyone!" I yell, but as I turned to leave, Bob stood up a bit too eagerly, making the drum set crash to the floor, tripping up Mikey as he fell onto the floor. I went to help him up when I saw Ray stumble over one of the speakers, smacking his head first into the metal.

Frank run up to us, but his ankle twisted and hit himself with his own guitar. I was so glad to see the curtains finally closing.

I helped Mikey up as Bob helped Ray to see properly. I went after Frank, who was holding his eye in one hand.

"You okay?" I ask. He nods, giving me his sweet smile.

We all go back stage and chill out for a while.

"I'm sorry guys," I say after multiple minutes of silence.

"For what? You were great," Mikey says.

"Yeah, but not at the begginning. I'm sorry that it took Frank's guitar smacking into me to make me sing. Sorry, it won't happen again, it was just a shock," I tell them.

"It's okay dude, I mean I trashed a drum kit, I'm in big trouble," Bob said.

We all laugh at that.

"We just suck eggs," comments Frank. We turn slowly to give him our questioning stares. He smirks.

"Well, I'm starving. I'm gunna get something to eat," Mikey comments.

Ray turns to him as Mikey gets up to go to the door.

"There isn't anything to eat, Mikes," Ray tells him. Mikey just shrugs.

"It's okay, I'll just make toast," he says. Mikey walks out the room as we all nod after him.

My eyes widened as I recalled what he just said.

"Frank, how do you make toast?" I gulp. He glares at me.

"The toaster," he states simply.

"Shit!" I exclaim.

I stand up immediately, running towards the kitchen. And just as I predicted, the toaster was plugged in, a slice of bread burning. Mikey stood over it with a fork.

"Mieky, shit, fuck, no! Jesus Christ, Mikey!" I bellow, but it was too late.

Metal on metal on immense heat.