A/N

Well, this is really sad news. But Famous Last Words is finished! The story is completed! And I know I put it on a rather sad ending, but it's the preview of the new depressed hurtful Michael.

Do not worry, because there is going to be a sequel for this! It's called To The End. The sequel will start on a fresh new year, like how it ended on the previous chapter. And yes the ending for the sequel will be happy, the pairings will end as Frerard and Rikey, but in the beginning and inbetween it will be a very depressing story, you'll want to scream and yell at me for making the stuff happen, but it all ends up good in the end. I wanted to try and do something that isn't all quite nice and fluffy, I wanted to show reality. So the second year of MCR will be a rollercoaster ride.

I just want to thank all of you who read and voted for this story! It has more than 1,000 views and that touched my heart! I appreciate everyone who loves this story as much as I do. I hope my sequel can be as good as the original, we'll just have to wait and see.

So, I better go now. I'm just really happy that people liked this story and that I actually finished it. I never imagined I'd stick to a project this long, but I did!

Wotcher!

🎉 Famous Last Words! (Frerard fic, also a bit of Mikey/Ray) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉