Chapter 14

Hey guys sorry about the slow updates; I'm trying as best as I can to give y'all a full story. I can't believe I'm almost at 100 reads!!! Thanks for reading everyone!!! Please check out my other books!! Thx!!
-Icy
-----------------------------------------------------------
"What is he talking about, Misty?" Ash asked from behind her. Hey Noni! I need your help here! Misty shouted internally. She clicked her ring to the right and Noni appeared in front of her, visible to everyone. Guzma looked taken back and Noni glared at him. Brock and Ash gaped at her appearance. Misty too was shocked at her appearance. The last time she saw her, she looked fairly normal but this time she wore a full suit of armor like in the old times. She carried her sword and her Glaceon had pokemon armor as well.
"It's time to end this, Guzma." She growled out.
"You're too late! My boss is about to destroy the planet!" He cackled evilly. All of a sudden, the sky turned red. A hole appeared in the sky and a pokemon came out of it with a person on its hand. Wait on one of it's hands. Giovanni stood there with an evil grin on the unbound form of Hoopa's hand. Misty squinted and saw a small nod was given to Guzma.
"No!" She screamed and heard a gurgle. Horror-striken she turned to see Ash in a puddle of blood just like in her dream. Guzma also was dead and Noni stood over him, seething with hatred. Misty stumbled towards Ash and cradled his head. Blood escaped his chest and he barely opened his eyes.
"Ash! I'll help you just hold on!" Misty said with tears running out of her eyes.
"It's too late for that." Ash croaked as blood started to flow more as he spoke but he continued. "Misty I've wanted to tell you this for awhile. I've been thinking that maybe being a pokemon master isn't my dream anymore. Maybe you're my dream. Misty before I go I want to tell you that I love you and I choose you." Ash whispered and stilled. Misty clasped him harder, ignoring the warning screams of Noni and Brock as a Hyper Beam was coming straight at her.
"I love you too Ash and I choose you too." She whispered and prepared to die. Suddenly Ash's body lifted from her grasp. She opened her eyes and looked at it and shielded her eyes. He was encased in a glowing light, blinding everyone just like in her dream. Then as the dream had shown, he became a 15 year old Ash and he was gently set back on the ground. He opened his eyes and held out his palm towards Giovanni.
"You messed with the wrong kid, Giovanni. You can kill me for all I care but if you mess with my Misty, well I'll show you how this ends for you." Ash said in an older voice. His palm glowed with the same light that had encased him and he aimed it at Giovanni. "Now." He said quietly and a beam of light shot towards both Hoopa and Giovanni. It instantly killed Giovanni and it turned Hoopa back to his normal size. Hoopa looked around and went back to it's own world. Misty shut her mouth as it was hanging wide open and Ash turned towards her. His brown eyes now matched his age and love sparkled in them. He held out his hand to her and she threw herself on him whilst trying not to cry.
"You came back." She said, still shocked and happy from what happened.
"I'll never leave you again." He murmured and looked her in the eyes. Misty reached up and kissed him as passionately as she could. She saw Ash's eyes widen but then he kissed her back. Ash started to move from her lips to her neck when a small cough interrupted them. They both whirled around, Misty burning red to see Noni's amused gaze on them. Brock was trying not to snort next to her.
"I hate to interrupt my OTP here but there's something I gotta tell you two. Now that my role is complete, I won't be able to be called on anymore." She said sadly.
"This is the final goodbye then." Ash said and Misty walked towards Noni and gave her a hug.
"Thank you. For everything." Misty said.
"You're welcome. I wanted to see Gladion one last time but that'll never happen. But I have one final wish for you. Could you please tell my children and family that I love them and I'm sorry that I left before I could say goodbye?" Noni asked hopefully.
"Of course we will. We'll always remember you." Ash said and laid a hand on Misty's shoulder.
"Thank you. I'm glad that I was around long enough to meet you Ash. May the stars watch over you two." Noni said with a tear and she faded away.