Chapter 5

Madelyn looked at Bucky for a second more, before turning back around and continuing up the stairs. She went faster when she heard Bucky following her.

She made it to correct floor and busted through the door. She walked quickly, punching and kicking people who tried to stop her.

She went around a corner, met with a group of security holding weapons. She smirked wickedly. As the guards came at her she attacked, killing some knocking some out.

Once she had the all the guards down she met with Bucky attacking her. She reacted quickly fighting back. Bucky moved, dodging all her moves, knowing her fighting patterns because they were Hydra's fightings patterns.

She got Bucky from behind and threw him into a small cafe table, table breaking underneath him.

She stated move again, stopped suddenly by a screeching that pierced her brain. Tony Stark quickly ran up to her. He flashed a bright light, making her fall the floor. Before her vision returned to normal, a red head sprung into action.

The red head got Madelyn to the ground. Madelyn quickly regained her footing and started her attack at the red head. The girl swung her body around, making Madelyn confused. She had had enough of the red headed girls games. She grabbed the girls and slammed her into a table, hand around her throating, halting the red head from her attack.

Madelyn was about to punch the girl when she felt a small prick in her neck. She held her grip on the red head and turned slightly to see who was behind her.

She made eye contact with a blonde girl. She knew she had to speed up, if she waited any longer she would be caught, mission failure.

She gripped the red head harder, knocking her out. She then put her attention on the blonde girl. The blonde girl threw kicks in her direction.

The blonde girl kicked over at Madelyn, she caught her kick and flipped into the table next to them. The table broke, making the blonde girl groan. "Watch out" Steve yelled. Madelyn turned and was met with the blonde man running full speed at her. She quickly fought him, getting him to the ground.

Madelyn ran away, quickly, knowing they were after her. She ran to the helipad on the roof of the large building. Madelyn saw the helicopter. She pulled the fuel pump out of the air craft and climbed in.

No emotion on her face, clueless to the terror she was causing just floors below her. She started the engine and began to take off. Bucharest on her mind.

She was a few feet off the roof, when she felt the air craft drop a little. She looked out the window to see Bucky holding the helicopter. She groaned internally.

Bucky pulled the copter down, halting Madelyn's escape. She tried to pull the throttle, to no success. 'Kill anyone who tried to stop you' Miss Maude's voice rang through her head.

She twisted the throttle and ran the helicopter back into the building, aiming for Bucky. Bucky quickly ducked and jumped out of the way.

The helicopter spun around in circles, Bucky kept jumping and ducking out of the way. Once all movement halted Bucky looked around Madelyn.

He moved closer to the helicopter. He tried to look through the glass. Madelyn's hand shot out and wrapped tightly around Bucky's throat. "Please Remember me" Bucky choked out, trying to pry her hand off his throat. She paused, not moving her hand but loosening her grip.

The helicopter started to shift. Madelyn's eyes never broke eye contact with Bucky. The helicopter got closer to the edge. Bucky reached out to grab her, a little too late. Madelyn and Bucky both fell off the roof with the helicopter, into the water surrounding the building.

Bucky felt the cold water take over his body, for a second he thought he might die. He opened his eyes and saw Madelyn's body sink deeper into the water. He swam quickly scooping her in his arms and bringing her up to air.

He took a deep breath, making sure Madelyn was still breathing. He knew the guards were going to come after them. Bucky got her out quickly, moving her to a safe spot, where they could talk, without anybody trying to get to her.

A/N
Here we go!!! THE ACTION BEGINS!! I know this kinda of like the movie, but I am going to add my spin make it a little more original.  Anyway thank you for reading!!