Chapter 18

a/n
prepare children smut ahead.

"Get back here Bucky" Madelyn heard Sam yell. She sat up to see Bucky come running out of the woods. He ran right to Madelyn and stood behind her. Sam came chasing him, shortly after.

"You dick" Sam yelled pointing his finger at Bucky. "What happened?" Madelyn asked. "He made a squirrel mad then ran away so it chased me" Sam yelled. Madelyn looked back at Bucky. They both started cackling.

"This is not funny" Sam spoke. "just a little bit" Madelyn said holding her fingers a little space apart. Sam rolled his eyes. "I hate you" He mumbled and walked back to the compound.

"Did he really get chased by a squirrel?" Madelyn asked laughing. Bucky nodded his head, making her laugh harder. Once they caught their breath Bucky offered her his hand, which she took happily, and walked back to the compound.

"Did you trip Steve?" Bucky asked. Madelyn looked at him with a smile and a nod. Bucky chuckled. "That's my girl" He spoke and hugged her. Madelyn felt butterflies in her stomach at 'my girl'.

"You know what that means" Madelyn spoke. "You're stuck here for 2 days with me" She said. Bucky smiled. "Sounds like fun" Bucky added. They walked back into the compound.

They wondered up to Madelyn's bedroom. Bucky sat on her bed, that was still unmade from their sleep. "I need to shower, Steve got dirt all over me" Madelyn spoke. "I need too. I'm all sweaty" Bucky spoke.

Madelyn looked at him. "Well come on" She said and walked into the bathroom. Bucky was shocked and trailed behind her. She had grabbed two towels and laid them on the counter.

She ran the water, so it would warm up. She took off her shoes and chucked them into her bedroom. Bucky watched her movements. She reached for her tank top, she stopped and looked at Bucky. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" She asked. Bucky shook his head. "Am I making you nervous?" She asked, dropping the hem of her tank top and walking over to him.

Once she was close to him, her chest almost touching his. Bucky held up his fingers like she did to Sam "Just a little bit" He spoke, making Madelyn chuckle. He smiled at her reaction.

She pulled away, before she got far Bucky grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him. He placed a soft loving kiss on her lips. "Are you sure? I can go shower in Steve's room" Bucky offered. "I'm sure. Are you sure?" She asked. "I'm sure" Bucky confirmed. He grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head. He eyed her chest and core. She pulled his shirt off and eyed him the same way.

"Last one in the shower has to clean up my room" Madelyn spoke with a smirk. Both of them pulled away and quickly stripped off their clothes. Bucky was in the shower first, due to Madelyn having trouble pulling off her leggings.

She pouted at Bucky standing under the warm water. He smirked and pulled her in. She gasped at the shock of the water hitting her skin. "Too hot?" Bucky asked. She nodded. He leaned over and turned the water down.

Bucky stood back up and pulled Madelyn to him. He flipped her, so her back was against his chest. She smiled to herself. "What did you want to do today?" Bucky asked. "Whatever you want" She replied. "Well there is a lot we could do" Bucky spoke. He let the water wash over them.

"What about something along the lines of" Bucky spoke and quickly turned her and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss. "I could be convinced" She said softly after he pulled away. "oh could you now" He spoke with a smirk. She hummed. He flipped them.

Bucky had Madelyn pinned to the wall of the shower. He looked her in the eye. His stare slowly trailed down to her lips. He looked back up to her eyes before smashing his lips into hers. She felt him smirk into the kiss.