Chapter 19

"Where's Madelyn and Bucky?" Nat asked. "Why?" Tony asked. "Everybody is in the screening room. We are going to watch a movie" Nat explained. "Oh. They are probably upstairs or outside" Tony answered. "Thanks" Nat spoke and walked to the elevator.

Nat walked down the hall and knocked on Madelyn's door.

~

Bucky and Madelyn were cleaned up and lounging on the bed in the center of Madelyn's room. "What should we do today?" Bucky asked. "Well it's 2pm. So what is there to do in Avengers compound at 2 pm?" Madelyn asked. Bucky chuckled and rolled on top of her. "Not much. But I have some ideas" Bucky spoke.

"Like what?" Madelyn asked. "Like this" Bucky spoke and started to kiss her. Things between the two were getting heated. A knock at the door broke the two apart. Bucky groaned which made Madelyn chuckle.

She pushed him off of her and stood up. She opened the door. "Hey" Nat spoke. "Oh hey Nat" Madelyn said. "The team is in the screening room. We were about to watch a movie. Wanna join us?" Nat asked. Madelyn smiled. "I would love too" She said. Nat smiled.

"Oh one more thing. Have you seen Bucky?" Nat asked. Before Madelyn could answer her, Bucky yelled from her bed. "Hey Nat"

"Oh he's in there. Does he want to come too?" Nat asked. Madelyn looked back at Bucky. He gave a look that said 'no definitely not'. She raised her eyebrows. "Yah sure" Bucky hollered to Nat. "Great. Hurry up cuz we wanna start" Nat said and walked back down the hall.

Madelyn closed the door and turned around, being met with Bucky's chest. "Do you actually want to watch a movie?" Bucky asked. "Yes" Madelyn spoke. Bucky groaned loudly and ran and flopped on her bed, face buried in the pillows. She laughed at his reaction.

"Come on. It's good bonding time" She spoke. "I've already bonded with them" Bucky said, voice muffled due to his face being in a pillow. "Well I need to. Come on" Madelyn said and pulled Bucky's leg. He sat up and looked at her. She gave him puppy dog eyes. "Fine" He said.

She smiled and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He slid it on and followed her to the screening room.

They entered the screening room. "Ah there they are" Wanda cheered. "Take a seat we wanna watch the movie" Tony spoke. "What movie?" Madelyn asked, walking towards Steve. "Hot tub time machine" Rhodey spoke. "I have never seen it." Madelyn said. "Well I haven't seen any movies actually" She said.

Everyone laughed at her. She looked at Bucky asking why they were laughing. He mouthed 'It's ok' She just smiled and took the seat next to Steve on the couch in the middle of the screening room. Bucky plopped down next to her.

Steve and Bucky both reached at the same time to put their arm around her shoulder. Bucky's metal arm hit Steve's. They both looked at each other.

"I get to you had her all day" Steve whispered to Bucky, due to Nat telling everyone to shut up because the movie was starting.

Bucky glared at Steve. He refrained from fighting him, unsure if Madelyn wanted Steve to know about their relationship, not that they even talked about their relationship.

Bucky pulled his arm back to his side. Steve slid his arm around her shoulders. She looked over to Bucky to see his jaw clenched. She reached her hand out and grabbed his metal one. He looked down at their hands. She slid her fingers between his. He smiled and looked at her. She sent a wink to him.

Madelyn rested her head on Steve's shoulder, while Bucky's thumb ran over her knuckles. She kicked her leg up, so one leg was draped over Bucky's thigh. His flesh hand landed on her thigh.

They sat in that position, Steve completely oblivious to the fact Madelyn and Bucky were touching in more ways than one, and watched the movie.

~

"That actor looked just like you man" Sam said to Bucky. "No he didn't" Bucky argued. "He kinda did pal" Steve spoke. "Yah you guys could be twins" Nat added. "I would have to agree" Wanda added on.

"Quick Tony look up who played Blaine" Clint hollered over the loud talking. "Ok I got it" Tony said. "The actors name is Sebastian Stan" Tony spoke. "Show us some pictures" Madelyn said. Bucky looked down to her. He leaned over to her ear and whispered "Are you really feeding into this?" She just gave him a small smile telling him she wanted to mess with him.

"Oh my god" Nat said, looking over Tony's shoulder. "You guys are identical" She finished. "Let me see" Madelyn said and walked away from Bucky to Tony's side to look at the pictures. "Holy shit. He's hot" She said. "Language" Steve said. Sam and Clint both groaned loudly. "Snowflake" Bucky whispered under his breath. "Coming from the winter soldier" Steve fought back. Bucky just rolled his eyes.

"Can I see?" Madelyn asked Tony. He nodded and let her walk to Bucky with his phone. She held the phone, with a picture of Sebastian on it, next to Bucky's face. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Are you some freaky shadow self version of this guy Bucky?" Sam asked. "Technically He is a shadow of me since I am 106 years old" Bucky said. "That's some freaky shit" Madelyn said and handed the phone back to Tony. Steve was about to say something but Clint slammed his hand over his mouth before Steve could say it.

"Anybody down for food?" Tony asked. "Im starving" He said. "Food food food" Sam, Clint, Wanda, Nat, Madelyn and Steve all chanted over and over again. "I will take that as a yes" Tony spoke and walked out of the screening room to order the food. Everyone left the room. Madelyn was about to follow behind Steve but Bucky caught her wrist before she could leave.

"So Sebastian Stan is hot huh?" Bucky asked, a smirk playing across his face. "yup" Madelyn said. "But I know someone who is hotter" She spoke, smirking to Bucky. "Really who?" Bucky asked, wanting to hear her say he is hotter.

"His name is James and he is very much jealous" She spoke. "I'm not jealous" Bucky said. "Yah you are" Madelyn said. "Get over here" Bucky said, Madelyn laughed and ran across the screening room, trying to escape Bucky. She tripped over the edge of the couch and landed on her ass. Bucky stood above her "You are so clumsy" He said. She smiled up at him. He scooped her up in his arms.

They both fell quiet. "So i'm hotter right?" Bucky asked. Madelyn chuckled. "Yah you are" She said. Bucky smirked and pecked her lips. "Maddie come order" They heard Wanda yell from the hallway.

"Are you hungry?" Madelyn asked Bucky. He nodded. "Come on" Madelyn said and walked out into the hallway. Tony handed her his phone "Order whatever you want Sweetie" He spoke. She smiled. Her eyes scanned over the menu, trying to find the best option. Her eyes lit up 'Chicken Tenders and fries' She clicked the option and added it to the bag.

She passed the phone off to Bucky. He was quick to order, ordering Steve's meal twice. Bucky then passed the phone off. "Ok it will be ready in 15. Steve go pick it up" Tony hollered.

"Why don't you just have it delivered?" Madelyn asked. "The last delivery guy got stuck at the gate for over an hour. So the restaurant said they would never deliver to us again" Nat spoke. "Oh it was a lot more than that" Sam spoke. "What?" Madelyn asked.

"Tony's security had the delivery man held at gun point until he said what he was doing." Sam explained. "Yah yah it was a minor issue. All taken care of now" Tony hollered from down the hall. "Yah after they banned us from the delivery service" Sam hollered back. "Shut up Wilson" Tony hollered, making everyone in the hallway chuckle.

"Go get it Steve" Tony hollered. "Ok ok i'm going" Steve spoke, walking away to get the food.