Chapter 15

The next few days were quiet

The next few days were quiet. I barely was fed or able to come out, which was only to use the bathroom. He kept me hydrated but that didn't help that I was hungry. So hungry. I think I started to lose a bit of weight.

I looked pale and sick. I was as weak as can be.

Lying on the cold ground I began to hear the door unlocking when someone stepped into the room.

"G-Genya," I said but my voice was weak and scratchy.

"Oh, saints!" Genya screamed and came running towards me sitting beside me, "Your face! The scars! Are you ok? Oh, saints! I can heal them! I can help you!"

"Genya, I'm ok are you ok? I'm sorry I left without warning."

"I don't care! I need to get you to eat something come on." She said helping me up as I stumble a little. She puts my arm around her shoulder helping me out of the room.

"W-won't I be in trouble for coming out of my room?"

"No, Darkling permitted me to let you walk about the ship as long as you didn't escape. For whatever reason, you would. How did you get the scars?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now Gen."

"Ok..."

"Please can we get some food?"

"Sure," she helped me up to the deck.

"She doesn't look too good let us take her," The twins I saw a couple of days ago said.

"No, I can help her, she just- she just needs food." Genya stuttered.

"Sturmhond said anyone who is not well needs to be rested and taken care of. Why don't you come with us and we will talk to Sturmhond?" The tall one said.

"Alright," Genya said struggling to hold my weight.

"Here let me take her," the tall one said picking me up off my feet and holding me bridal style.

We walk to the end of the ship seeing Sturmhond look at us worriedly.

"What's going on?" He questioned.

"This lady here hasn't been treated very well and she doesn't look good either. She needs rest and medicine."

"Take her to my room, lay her in my bed it's better than the hammocks."