Typhoon

"Are you sure you want to come with us?" Tempest asked as he placed the rest of his gear in the pockets that they went in. He leaned down to the ground to secure the knives in his boots while tightening the laces. Near Tempest, Drista was snapping on pieces of armor that she had stolen from the Cult of Red. It was basic armor that included a metal chestplate, knees pads, bracers, and gloves with metal at the fingers to enhance punches. Other than that, she wore her normal tank top and black jeans with shoes that looked like socks to Tempest. Per Tempest's request, Drista wore a mask over her eyes and had her hair in a tight bun.

"I have the skills to help, and you've paid me enough for my service," Purpled said with a smirk. Tempest had underestimated what Purpled brought with him. He should have known that his mother would have made Purpled more prepared than she made Tempest. Purpled was wearing a black hoodie with glowing light purple plates of armor sown on. It paired with his black pants and boots with the same plating. Over his head, Purpled wore something like a motorcycle helmet with a translucent purple visor. Attached to his lower back was a scabbard where he had a spring steel blue chokuto sword.

Tempest didn't say anything as he looked between the two for reassurance. He knew why Drista was coming along, but something about Purpled made Tempest question his excuse. From what Tempest gathered on Purpled, he was the sort of person that helped himself first. He wasn't unfriendly or anything, but Purpled wouldn't go out of his way to endanger himself for the benefit of others.

"Drista, lead the way," Tempest said instead of interrogating Purpled. Drista nodded curtly as she leaped out the window. Her wings unfurled behind her, and Drista glided to the neighboring rooftop. Tempest went next. He stood on the fire escape while pulling himself onto the roof. Tempest took a running start before leaping off his roof to the one Drista was on. When Tempest turned around, Purpled was making the same jump across. Once everyone was over, Drista began leading the way from the skies. Tempest and Purpled did their best to follow her from the rooftops. Once, they had to balance across a laundry line between two windows like it was a tightrope. Drista didn't really wait for them, or help to make sure that they didn't fall. Tempest made it a priority to keep Purpled from slipping off the edge of buildings.

"Here we are. This is where the meeting happens every month. I've been to one of the meetings, but I didn't get much information from it," Drista said as she lowered herself onto the roof. Her wings folded into her back before disappearing. Tempest looked into one of the dirty windows, trying to get a better peek at the proceedings down below.

It was a dilapidated warehouse underneath the business Su Puta Madre. Looking into it, that business was fake, and the warehouse wasn't documented to be in the possession of a person. All Tempest could scrounge up is that the name of the business was distinctly El Rapids language, which made it easy to guess that Pato was the owner. The drug dealer must make several deals in that building, Tempest concluded. The interior was completely clear except for a few metal containers. There was a small area in the corner that dipped lower than everywhere else that was designed like a club with colorful neon lights and lots of odd shaped seating.

"We need to get inside that way we can hear the conversation. Purpled, stay out here as lookout. Drista, come with me, just in case they say something you understand that I don't," Tempest said. Tempest slid to the edge of the roof before pushing off to land on the ground with a low thud. Drista flew down to the ground with her wings.

Tempest went to around the outer walls of the warehouse before he found a broken window. Tempest squirmed as silently as he could to get inside the room without cutting himself with a shard. Drista did the same after Tempest. While she was coming through, Tempest looked up to the roof to see Purpled staring intently down at them. Purpled gave Tempest a thumbs up that Tempest copied. Drista tapped on Tempest's shoulder before pointing at the group.