1

Ek toh isse bhulna mushkil

Upar se ammi badaam khila deti hain!!

What happens when you have a birthday in your home? You first ask your mother for a visit to your maternal family.

When she agree's to go, your greed comes to a level that you want stay at the place for day or two. And if fortunately she agrees you would pack your clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup tools to get ready the next day, something to show your cousins in short you want to carry whole home to there.

And that's what Eira did being the only daughter she did everything but the feeling of getting away from your father was stabbing her heart but she shrugged it off.

As she never go to stay for nights, she was a daddy's girl, what her father said is the final thing and should be done right away.

Akram Ibrahim was a strict father and this followed to her brother rahan they both would never let go the ladies out saying those 'what if'.

And they were just allowed to visit their nana's house and they never said anything as their paternal relatives were too hard to handle.

So, it was Eira's birthday in two days and they just couldn't wait to meet the maternal relatives in advance so they could celebrate birthday at home with her baba.

Akram and saba had two children in total one was Rehan akram Ibrahim, cute and naughty Eira akram Ibrahim.

"Ammi kab jaana hain, mein tayaar ho.!! "Eira shouted for her mother.

"Roko-" saba's word died down when the door bell rings.

" Zara dekho kaun hain saba said to Eira " Saba souted from her room.

"Ji" with this she dragged herself to door and found a man standing in front of her with a huge aura.

The man was wearing white kurta pajama and his complexion did wonders to his look

Stop Eira!!

"Ji?? "

The man cleared his throat and said

"Akram saheb hain? " I raised my eyebrows.

"Umm.... Ji hain aap ander aaye mein unhe abhi bulati ho." Saying this Eira ran and called his father.

"Aslamualaikum"was the first thing the young man did after seeing the Akram.

"Walaikum Salam Abdullah Sit what do prefer tea or coffee?? " Akram offered.

"No nothing uncle,just wanted to say baba wanted to have talk with you tonight , if you are free. We will be pleased. "Abdullah said with small smile.

"Why not, me and my son will come."Akram said with with unsure face as to why he has to visit that place when they never called us but now suddenly.

"I will take my leave uncle" with this Abdullah went with a excited heart.

**********