8

I don't want much
Just your time, your love and you

Everything freezed when mustafa saw her hoor sitting on the bed wincing while adjusting her bandages which made a temporary home on her head and right wrist.

Rehan was helping her with  drinking water and one could say that he was doing every help in fury.

Eira's sleeves had some blood stains, she removed her jewelry too..

"Who told you to help him?" Rehan asked standing in front of bed with folded hands over his chest.

"Bhai he asked-" Eira started but shut herself when a glare came her way from rehan.

"Remember, you are here only to attend the dawat not for organising dawat" Rehan said keeping his voice in check.

"Bhai,i just wanted to help him."  Eira tried to convince her bhai.

"Ehh, now who needs help to walk eira? " Rehan crocked  his brows

"Fine!  wait till my man comes" Eira huffed  shocking both the men.

"Wait your man? Huh" Rehan asked in disbelief.

"Exactly" Eira said proudly

"He didn't even warned you-" Eira cut off rehans words.

"I am not a kid to get instructions " Rehan rolled his eyes at that.

"Hoor!!" Mustafa grabbed thier attention.

"Ji, I am okay really" Eira said cautiously. Ready to get another lecture.

"Who said you to help them, when I clearly said not to speak a word to anyone." Mustafa said taking his seat next to his hoor at the corner of the bed.

"No you that only for that girl." Eira correct him.

"Eira, how are bache and....... What's all this?" Amma entered with a shocked face seeing her daughter on bed with bandages and all followed her in.

"Let me say, this stupid of our wanna help a cousin of our and in this process she locked herself in store room which lead her to be on bed for a month" Rehan said in a loud and audible voice to taunt eira.

"Month!! It's weeks bhai weeks." Eira glared at her brother

"No-"

"SHUT the argument and let's leave for home now, ammi please." Mustafa lost his temper and yelled but calmed his voice and asked her mother then walked out of the room in range.

"Aunty ji, no need to do anything stay for a night, it's eira's birthday starting at twelve. hope you understand," saying this rehan too walked out to look for the person who is creater of this mess.

"Eira, are you nyctophobic dear?"  Ammi asked while sitting at his son's previous place her daughter-in-law who nodded.

"I am soory eira i should have been with you" Abdul sat on his knees and said with a guilty voice.

"How can you be-" Eira asked with knitted brows all confused.

"Sorry i- I will leave." Abdul walked out of the room after facing the embarrassment. And everyone chuckle at his frustrated face.