16

Bahot ajeeb hain yeh bandishen
Mohabbat ki,
Na usne qaid kiya na hum faraar hue

Everything came to sudden stop with out any warning, everything was going excellent, very much beautiful just like a dream.

But it all turned into ashes like they say that they if something goes way too good for you than you should be alert who  knows when strom passes through your life and destroy you in a single breeze.

Dreams too have to be over and you have to wake up again on your bed and sigh knowing that your life is still there where you left it from.

Amma relax they all are like a clouds  for me who keeps their water in them self and carry whole world.

Clouds carry water to shower when they can't carry it anymore

Her mother's words dawned upon her now, now she understood what she wanted to say.

Eira was walking towards her nani's place as she only remember route from the mir mansion.

She didn't wipe any tear from her cheeks she hated that  they don't stop and make her more week.

She walked with so much of anger in her that she cover thirty minutes distance in fifteen  minutes.

She clutched the shawl around and rang the bell in seconds one of the maid came and open the gate to see a vulnerable eira standing.

Eira glanced the maid than walked  towards the backdoor and stopped and turned to see the tensed maid.

"Don't say to anyone that I am here" eita said with a forced smile and walked up to her room.

She reached the stairs and heard some laughs and loud voice of her cousins. She could say  that imraan mamo ifrah's husband was here.

She wiped her face and walked to her room silently.

Her hands became sweaty on seeing the same  room where she had said ifrah how uneasy she was feeling.

She took a deep breath and twisted the door knob and walked in.

She stepped in and her own fragrance was filled in the room. Taking a deep breath she kept the bag on the floor than walked in to see her specs and phone kept on the side table where she left them. The lights were off

The room too was still the same not a single object was moved, it was kept the way she left it on that day.

The towel, her clothes, her jewelry and her memories.

She smiled and walked towards her bed and sat on the edge of it and touched her phone, she didn't touch the phone in last one and half of the month.

She felt a shiver when she touched her phone her breath was released in short breaths feeling suffocated she stood up and walked towards the windows.

Standing there it gave her a nostalgic feeling. She hated to even remember that man now.

There they sat and signed the nikkah papers accepting each other.

How stupid she was to sign those papers giving in to what her father said.

She hated that now her own father and brother betrayed her. Rehan whom she always cherished did this to her.

'Ya khudaya! What did I do to go through this' eira yelled internally and few more tears fell from her eyes as she leaned her head on the window and closed her eyes letting more tears to fall free.

Seconds turned to minutes than to hours with eira standing there with closed eyes crying on her fate  and on her love. She walked and sat on the sofa which gave a great view of the garden

She failed to be a wife, what is she gonna do now, she hated herself to give in to him with whatever he desired.

Those hugs, those love looks, those caring eyes those kisses and now those broken heart.

She hated to leave him like that without knowing anything but her anger took over making her  to leave the mansion ignoring habiba and Mustafa's eyes.......

She failed to be wife when she left him without any investigation.

But he would have said it to her on the very first day ahe would have controlled her heart.

She would have kept a distance she would have not fallen for him.

Mustafa, she took his name today and his laugh still ringed in her mind. Erupting butterflies in her stomach and a blush crept on her cheeks now too.

How pathetic!!

He would have called her, hold her hand and would make her understand that this all was just to save her and would be end when everything will be back to normal.

He would have told her  to stay with him but keep some distance taht he would never do something which she didn't want.

But what he did..........

He hugged her, he kept her close to his heart.

He made her fall in love with him, he made her like him, he made to look at the world the way he did.

Eira was now just like Mustafa.

She hated when she pushed him there she hated every single moment they spend together.

That drive, his care, him dressing her wound and her being whipped for him.

Her eyes, her wholeself was now like him.

She sat there crying and thinking about her without him.

When the door banged open and walked in ifrah, amma and imraan with a concern laced frown switching on the lights.

Eira looked towards amma and stood up than faced her.

"Salgirah mubarak amma!"Eira uttered those words with a hoarse voice and cracked at last. Her mother's eyes welled up seeing her only daughter to vulnerable and lost.it was if eira was taunting Amma with that expression less face.
(Happy birthday Amma)

"Eira!!"Imraan held her elbow and turned her to face him but she lowering her head.

"Eira........ Bataogi bhi!" Ifrah asked in very low voice.
(Eira......Will you say something)

She turned to amma and she looked up in her eyes.

"Kuch nahi hua amma bas mera kaam hogaya waha to mein laut aayi."
(Nothing happened Amma my work over there was done so I returned)

Saying this eira dragged herself to the sofa and curled herself there.

It was as if she was possessed.

Rehan came running to the room with abbu the three  turned and both walked to where eira was seated all lost.

"Amma inhe kahen ki yaha se chale jayen aur jaate waqt light bhi off kardein please "eira said still looking out.
(Amma tell them to go from here and switch off the lights while going please)
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳??

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!