18

Dil ke haathon duniya mein kahin guzara na raha,
Na hum kisi ke rahe, na woh humara raha!!

Eira sat on the praying mat, hands raised and eyes filled with unshed tears.

Mustafa sat on his praying mat, looking besides him where eira would be seated and pray for them both.

They both looked at their sides thinking of the days they prayed together and would talk till sunrise.

A tear escape from eira's right eyes, where on the other side a tear fell from mustafa's left eye.

How crucial time  was for them. But taking a deep breath they both stood from their respective mats and went to their beds.

Eira picked her for the first time in one and half months, she unlocked her phone and open the texts she got from her other cousins.

They thought that I took my phone
She read every text and but didn't replied to a single one.

She open her social media and scroll for half and hour than got bored so open her gallery and went through her old picture with rehan, abbu and ammi.

Most of the pics had ifrah and Imran as she would sneakly click those all and would tease them. She smiled at her thoughts.

After going through all those and passing some time in phone she kept it aside and walked towards kitchen and found that her nani was awake.

So without any delay she poured two cups of milk and some dryfruits she walked in to her nani's room.

Her nani was about to sit on the sofa when she saw eira entering they both smile than eira gave nani her cup and took one than sat on the floor bear nani's feet.

They both ate dryfruits  and drank milk in silence. Eira took some courage and asked.

"Nani what should I do now? "Her nani smile and eira kept her head on nani's lap.

"Dear, don't worry about everyone and think about how that man kept you? "

"Nani he was the best man, he treated me like I am some kind of glass which might break if anyone touches or say something bad. " Eira said remembering how he fired those guards for her.

"How was his family eiro? "Eira smiled at that question

"Nani they all were so good they would never stop me from anything they would always see to it that I was comfortable or not but...... "Eira's eyes welled up by the end.

"It's okay to cry eiro, it's shows how much it how pure your heart was for him, it's okay to miss and I say be angry to him lash out you anger on him shout at him slapp him and all.... But don't do this with out know the truth behind his words" Nani  said and kissed her forehead and eira closed her eyes feeling the lips on her skin.

Eira sighed as she walked to her room and took a cold shower.

**************************

Mustafa sat on his bed with his phone in his hand staring at eira's pic where she was smiling and hands were on his shoulder they both were looking in each other's eyes with love.