2

Ek muddat se nahi pukara 'Baba'

Ek  muddat se hua yeh lafz rukhsat ghar se!!

Every daughter have some dreams to cherish, some unforgettable memories, although they hate the daddy side but sure they love daddy.

Everyone says behind every successful man  is a hand of a woman.

But no one sees behind every  great daughter is truly an amazing father.

"I am proud of you bachi. "Saying this Akram went leaving Eira deep in thought.

Was it correct to say yes? Am I ready for a big responsibility? Will I be a good wife and daughter-in-law?will I?

A hand on shoulder and turned knowing it was ifrah with a small smile.

"I am just 20." Eira tried to reason out

"I am just 21" ifrah reason out, this was the reason they were close in a month
Eira's mama, ifrah's husband went soon after the wedding rituals leaving her all alone but little did she know that he told Eira to take care of his and went saying he would be back in an year.

"I am not ready jaan"Eira said with a blurry vision.

"No one would be ready for these steps but when we understand and follow our heart and understand each other we will eventually be happy for this. Don't worry you will get this." Ifrah tried to ease her niece nervousness.

"I can just hope now" before ifrah could say anything Rehan came with a woman by looks she was in middle age may in mid fifties.

"Mashallah!!"Was all she said and veiled her face and ifrah panicked

"Abhi nikkah thodi hain rehan" ifrah said in Shock

"Abhi hi hai nikkah"the woman replied with a content smile.

Baba was saying the truthEira was on the top level of panic.

"Abhi kaise-"ifrah was cut off by the woman.

"Kaise ka kya matlab bete, laal joda usne pehna hain. Humne uska chehra bhi chupa diye abhi kya?"This woman was still smileing.

By this time saba and other ladies were out.

Eira's nani came, greeting  were exchange the she said.

Thoda waqt toh dein hum kuch tayaari hi karlete behen ji.  Her nani said.

"Ji kyu itni zehmat hume bas-"

"Khatra humari beti ko hi hain toh uski hifazat bhi humari hi zimmedaari hain" saying this akram took hold of Eira's hand and started walking towards the seat where aal men where seated

The woman followed with Rehan and everyone in utter shock as to why to hurry in such an occasion.

Eira was seated on Carpeted floor beside was that woman and in front her father

Some men came and took their seats but Eira was sitting like statue, bowing her head not giving a glance to her own father.