10

MINE!!

I love you more than a word can show, I think about you more than you could ever know, until forever it will be true, because there would be no one I would love the way I love you

Staying awake is the much harder when you return from a long way in a car.

Abdul was so tired that he didn't even wanted to eat but than thought to have some in case his hunger might wake him up in middle of night.

He took a good sleep by sprawling on the whole bed and duvet wrapped around his left leg.

He was deep in slumber when his alarm roared in the room as if yelling at him to wake up and pray the morning prayer and so he dragged himself with heavy eyes and did his salah routine than threw himself on huge bed as he doesn't have anyone to share his bed with. When a dream played begin behind his eyes.

A man dressed in white button up and pants lying on the grass with a married smile on lips.

A shy giggles and soft bangles voice teased his ears which made his smile broader.

He looked towards his right to see a lady clad in wine coloured salwar kameez, hair dancing on her back, her duppata have sweet time with air.

Her smell of sandel surrounded the whole garden.

The man saw the lady going in a certain way and so he stood and followed her.

As her took few steps the surrounding changes to a certain white open room with curtains flying and playing with the breeze.

He looked around and again found that lady giggling and walking away from him.

He walked trying to garsp the lady in his embrace and he did.

He took hold of her waist and pulled her towards him flushed.

Him towering this appetite figure her face hidden as one of the curtain did the work or barricade and her face was out his sight.

He smiled softly and leaned to remove the curtain off her face.

As his fingers tenderly moved the curtain off her face was revealing and his breath fanning her face.

Firstly her those mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes which every definition of love and shy.

Slowly her those cheeks which where as red as her dress and the man's smile widen seeing her lips in a smile.

They looked at each other with atmost love and charm.

The man gripped the lady more firmly yet gently around her waist and leaned in to kiss her those pair of eyes than moved down to her those red cheeks.

Both smelling each other as if found theirit was favorite addiction, their breaths mingling.the man's nose moved slowly towards her ears leaving a burning sensation on her soft milky skin.

Their breathing uneven, he pulled her more to himself if possible and hide his face in the crook of her neck leaving a soft kiss.

The lady shudder under his kiss and closed her eyes tightly.

He inhaled her sweet smell of hair than joined thier foreheads.

The lady looked down shyly under his intance look.

The man tilted his head down and gripped her chin tilting it up and claiming-

Abdul sat up on the bed with a start breathing heavily, eyes wide as saucer as if in utter shock. Hairs on his neck stood as if goosebumps.