6

My favorite place in the world,
Is next to you!

Eira never visited this place, although she wanted to but her father never allowed her. But one time on requesting she came with them, and that's the only thing she remembered.

She would just listen whenever her family would dicuss or rehan would share some stuff to her.

Whereas Mustafa, he visits this place every once in a month with his family , but never knew that his wife is his long distance cousin.

On reaching the gate opened and the car entered showing a huge historic haveli, with a group of people with garlands and huge smiles waiting for them to get down.

"Look, behave yourself and hoor please be my side and both of you dare to speak a word with that stupid. Got it?" Mustafa instructed to both of them

"Who stupid?" Eira asked with a frown.

"You just be with ammi, ok? " He warned her.

They nodded and eira saw her brother looking towards her with loads of care in his eyes.

Eira than took a look at all the people but her eyes caught something or someone coming towards her.

A man in his mid age was taking steps towards them and eira's were getting bigger and bigger as the man was coming towards them.

When the man was almost in front of them eira was looking at the thing in his hands with pure horror.

For the man was carrying a white goat. And when the man was standing in front of them eira pulled Mustafa harshly in front of her.

"Hoor?" Mustafa asked with a concern in his voice.

"Please don't move!" She pleased

"Why eira dear? " Ammi aksed confused.

"That creature is gonna eat me up ammi." Eira said with such a look that ammi couldn't say anything.

"Seriously!!" Abdul said amused at her words

" shut up"

She closed her eyes and gripped mustafa's sleeve harder.

"Hoor, come front." Mustafa said pulling her front.

"No I won't"

"Hoor" He called her in warning tone.

"It will-"

"It won't, come. " Mustafa cut her off.

She groaned and first peeked from behind than came besides Mustafa holding his sleeve in a hard grip.

The man bought the animal front and eira took a step back.

"Eira calm down" Ammi said seeing eira's stiff body

She nodded and the man move the animal seven times in anti-clock wise.

"They are casting the evil eye eira look nothing harmed you." Abdul teased her.

"I know" She eyed Abdul and said.