17

Ajeeb hain yeh bandishen mohabbat ki,
Na hum ne qaid kiya,
Na woh faraar hue!!

She left the way she came, same eyes which held hatred the day one and today. Each day she showed her way of expressing her love for him.

That she wanted to give this relation a chance, he knew that he did a grave sin by not sharing anything to her.

When she would say each and every detail of her day and life too.

Mustafa stood there like a statue watching his heart and a part him going away.

He kept staring at the door as if waiting for her to come back and ask the reason behind his words and that so called contract.

He kept expecting her to return from the same door and slap him for his doing and tell at him, or at least stay with him in the same house and know what's the problem.

But she didn't.............

His eyes welled up at thought of her leaving he gritted his teeth and clenched his finger to tight that they turned white.

He clearly made up his mind that today he will say all the truth with every details and would never keep any secrets from her but........

He closed his eyes and sat on sofa and hide his face in his head.

Habiba couldn't see the strong build up man crying. This made her own tears to fall free.

Abdul went in and informed rehan about it and sat on his bed shocked by the reaction eira gave.

No one could think that she would leave them without uttering a single word and didn't asked for explanation.

Ammi,what can she do she was angry very much angry that her own son who was her pride did this to an innocent girl. But after all seeing her son she couldn't stop herself from going towards mustafa.

She took a step to be stopped by her husband she looked at him with tearful eyes but he took her to the room.

Mustafa stood from sofa and walked to his room.

For unknown reason his heartbeat picked up the pace, his breathe were not normal beats of sweat form on his neck and forehead.

He stood in front of his room's door, and the scenes from last hours clouded his mind he stood here, she came out from this door and walked out like staying  here for a second will kill her.

Inhaling a deep breath he twisted the knob of the door and walked in, as if taunting him eira's cherry like smell surrounded him.

Her bangles, her earings, her rings, her jewels and her memories pulled the last  string of his broken heart.

Not having the power to hold on anymore, Mustafa sat at the edge of bed and cried like a small kid who was done with his life.

His silent crying turned in sobs than in wailing, he never thought that his one mistake could be the misery of his love.

His heat was bleed  and burnt when her those hatred filled eyes come in his memory.