3

Mujhe zindagi bhar aapka aise hi saath chahiye

Jab tak mein zinda ho aap Mujhe apne pass chahiye!!

Mustafa, a man of his words, who walks with an aura. One whose one step and everyone would look at his feature. His actions demads for attention.

But who could be strong in front of love. This man who would never leave a  clue  of what's happening in his mind lost his heart to Eira or he says hoor.

There was this one day when Mustafa had to attend an event. And there he lost his heart to this woman in maroon anaarkali dress walking and blabbering.

He kept looking at her when aqib saw his  son proudly  looking at a girl. By the looks he could comprehend that one as himself used to look at the particular woman who now is his begum.

Mustafa at first was deep in thoughts as to say yes or no. For he really wanted to save the girl from the problem as he was the one who got the information .but when he saw her on the chair deep in thought he was on cloud nine.

"You would have said it son. "Aqib said with amuse voice.

"Abbu... "

"Save it! First take the girl to home than meet me in study." Mustafa's mother ordered which have to obliged.

****************

When they reached their home it was two in afternoon. And Eira was so done with the day

First she had leave her delicious breakfast.

Second she was made to sit on that stupid chair.

Third she couldn't bid farewell to her family.

Now all she wanted was sleep but day was not on her side it seems.

"Hum pehle kuch kha lete hain, phir raat mein kuch dekhenge with "this ammi went but Eira wanted her help so she tailed along her confusing three men back.

"Woh........ Apki help chahiye thi. "

"Haan bolo na "ammi encouraged her.

"Woh aunty......."Eira was geeting nervous

"Ammi that what everyone calls me so you will" She said sternly.

"Ji ammi please help in what to wear, I am confused." Eira said

"Mustafa-"ammi tried but.....

"Nahi na aap kardo help please. " Eira pleaded

"Ok come "

And they both went towards Mustafa's room. On reaching, Eira was about to knock when ammi twist the door knob and went in as if it was her territory

'Well it is' Eira her mind remided

"Ammi??"Mustafa who was laying on the bed and was using his phone.

"Get out" and he obliged on the way out he saw Eira standing behind ammi.

"All the best! "he said to no one in particular.