7

Let me take your hand and hold it tight,
I swear to love you all my life.

All were done with the dinner and were now sitting in lounge to remincing their old memories and eira was listening to them with mild concentration she was thinking about about the girl who directly Threatened to maintain a distance from her own husband!!

Okay! She agree that mustafa his hot and all but no one have a right to claim what's eira's!

What made eira laugh was the confidence that idiot have to say

Remember Mustafa is mine and will be mine

Like seriously what these girls think of them.

But there was this corner of her heart that says

What if your husband like her too?

And this made insecure and-

"Eira, you don't wanna sleep dear? " Ammi asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh,I will go but ammi. . . ." She wanted to ask about Mustafa but was shying as how to ask.

"He is with all cousin brothers" ammi said with a knowing smile.

Eira grinned and stood, settled her duppata on head and went to see him.

After taking few steps she list the way,

Not my problem, After lots of searching a small girl came to her rescue.

"Where do you want to go?" The girl asked as if she knew the whole haveli routes by heart.

"Umm. . . . . Can you say me where our all boys are sitting ?"eira asked scratching her neck.

"Ohhhh!" She grinned and took a handful of her eira's duppata and started walking and eira followed her.

"Here all boys are " She said with a proud smile gracing her lips.

"Thank you" Eira said pulling the girl's cheek

"Should I go than? " She said rubbing her cheeks.

"You wanna go? " Eira asked as why this tiny creature was on fire to go.

"Yes, I don't want get scolded by-" Her words died down.

"What are you doing here?" A cold muscular voice reached their ears and the girl's went wide

"Nothing, good night" She turned and shook her both hands and ran away.

"Umm. . . . . You won't sleep?"eira asked nervously.

"Why? " Came his cold stern reply

To charge your self eira soo wanted to say but instead said.

"Because I don't know in which room we will stay so I thought you take me but looks like you are busy, don't worry I will ask rehan bhai or abdul" She made a lame excuse.

"They both are here " He said and eira bet her shoes his voice sounded amused.

"Oh! than I have to look it by myself"
Muttering this she started walking towards lounge to see if someone could help her but a hand on her waist and she stopped, she craned her face to look who It is and found mustafa as expected. She smirked when she spotted the same girl who threaten her.