9

I don't know why, but I still believe

It will be you and I!!

It was evening when everyone reached home. Everyone were tired eira and abdul slept halfway the drive.

After sitting in the car mustafa noticed that eira was a bit down he Self concluded that she might be tired but it was all around.

Eira was frustrated because everyone even abbu wished her birthday but his one and only husband was giving her cold shoulder which she self concluded that he might be angry for what she did while leaving the place.

Rehan is just my brother eira relied.

After entering the room mustafa decided to use another washroom for freshing up. Which frustrated eira further.

After changing in comfy clothes everyone came and settle down for early dinner. Maids served and they all had meal while abdul was eyeing the couples who were eating as if they are in some sort of restaurant but let it slide as he was much tired to explain his couple goals to these people.

Mustafa first complete his meal and decided to go in his room to sleep, as soon he left abdul asked

"You cool eira?" She looked through her lashes and nodded.

Eira than helped the maids in keeping the dishes in kitchen and went to her favorite place the library room.

She immediately rushed towards her shelve which was arranged by herself and it took six hours to do and she was satisfied with it for a period.

She collected her books and sat on the seat covered her legs with a shawl, and flipped the pages.

On the other hand Mustafa was on bed staring at the sealing.

But boi !you know he is waiting for someone to enter through the door which was at some distance on the right side of the room.

He kept sighing , glancing at door than at sealing.

This counting reached upto three hours and Mustafa having enough of this and threw the duvet and walked outside to look for his hoor.

Search his tiny hoor is too tiring. For she roams the whole house sometimes in servant quater or with his parents or with abdul and his collection or in....................

He made his way towards the library and found his hoor giggling and reading the book with a beautiful smile, which fastened the speed of his heart.

Her bangles playing with Mustafa's heart strings her smile which fastened the heart beat of him or that curious eyes which wanders around the pages which Mustafa is envy of

It should be me rather than those pages she is staring at.

He was bought out his not so good thought by the dangling voice of eira's bangles.

He found that she picked another book with a huge smile and how much he wanted her to continue with the smile but she should spare sometimes for his husband too right?

He took silent steps towards her and peaked in to see what was so interesting that she is busy.

To say Mustafa was shocked would be understatement because what she was reading were nothing but about heart structure.