17. Secrets and Answers

A/N (please ignore if you read my other stories lol)

anyways, as ive mentioned before, the rundown is ive been suffering with family issues, work, school, depression and shit, also I might be pregnant and I hope not cause Im not ready to be a mother but I'm back from my accidental hiatus I'm so sorry!! I've been updating more frequently now, i hope you guys like this chapter!also, I have a twitter again, @jongkey_krisho if you guys want updates or to ask me questions! 

Jaehyun, in one go, dramatically swept the entire contents on one of his tables with his arm, immediately afterwards unrolling a huge blueprint and slamming it down. "This is what we are going to do with Minhyung and Yukhei," he said to the other three present. The other three being Jaemin, Taeyong and Renjun, obviously.

Jeno, unfortunately, couldn't be present; despite being Jaemin's friend, he was Lee-eun's assistant after all, and Lee-eun often forced him to work long hours doing tasks for him. The only good thing about it was that Jeno could act as some sort of informant, keeping them up to date with anything Lee-eun had planned.

"I hope no one from the palace suspects a thing," Taeyong said quietly, chewing on his thumbnail.

"Pfft, don't you see, this is the perfect time to go through with this plan!" Jaemin exclaimed to Taeyong. "Haven't you heard the palace rumors?"

Renjun sighed. "Not this gossip again-"

"Prince Jisung is gone right now," Jaemin continued to explain. "Rumor has it that he went to the countryside to visit a lover-"

"That's so fucking stupid," Renjun argued. "Dude looks like he has no thoughts-"

"Cause he's in love! It makes perfect sense-"

"The less members of the Royal Family here, the better." Jaehyun grabbed the pencil behind his ear and circled a small location that was towards the edge of the blueprint. "We're going to have to get some supplies here if we want this to work, I'm going to have to make tiny silicon processor chips and I'm going to need a few platinum ingredients that I can somehow never obtain-"

"So what are you making?" Renjun said. "It must be complicated if you're using silicon chips."

Taeyong raised an eye, rubbing his arms. "We have a vast array of silicon chips spread throughout our bodies."

"I think you mean you two," Jaemin said, pointing at Taeyong and Renjun.

Renjun gave him a fake smile. "I will personally rip off one of my silicon chips with the blood still on it and shove it up your-"

At that moment, someone rang the doorbell of the lab, confusing the four of them. They rarely expected company, and the only ones who came often were Jeno and, unfortunately, Lee-eun- shit.

Jaemin immediately lifted the blueprint off the table and rolled it up. "We got to hide this from him-" he said in a hurry, grabbing a rubber band off a small table with stationery nearby to keep it rolled up.

"This motherfucker," Jaehyun muttered under his breath. He grabbed a handful of the shit that he had thrown on the floor just minutes prior and dropped it on the table. "Pretend you guys were organizing the table or some shit-"

"Why in the world would we be doing, he's definitely going to suspect something," Renjun started to say, but then the doorbell rang again, causing him to equally go into panic.