Chapter 6

Kyle's POV

"Dude, you seem off" Henry said besides me, I glanced at him before releasing a big sigh while rubbing my temples. I am definitely off since I don't feel like myself after yesterday, now my head is just running in circles with things that I couldn't understand nor get because of a boy that always leaves me with only just questions "You seem stressed, we came here to loosen up, not get worked up. What is going on?"

How do I start explaining what is happening, I honestly don't know what is happening. I have hard to deal with types that play hard to get and it only motivates me to get them, the harder they try to put me off but I am definitely not understanding Rehan. He is someone I can't figure out what he wants yet I can read his face 'Sometimes' he seems into me, then not, I just don't get it. This game is definitely both messing with my head and exciting me but at the same time it is keeping me on my tip toes wondering what will happen next because let's be honest, who wouldn't be.

This has to be the best foreplay I have ever had, this game is making me so hard than I have ever been and I will have to admit I am liking it, this only means I will be able to destroy him when I get him in my bed and teach him not to play games like this on people and I promise that will not be just a night. Just my luck I see him park at the hotel, the same hotel I am staying in. I blinked a couple of times taking him in. I didn't know he was staying at the same hotel as me, this beach is filled with houses and I kind of thought that maybe he was from one of them or something, I didn't know he was here for vacation too.

I got up running over to him not allowing him to get inside, by taking his wrist in mine pulling him to the beach behind the rocks where no one could spot us. I pushed him onto one while pushing my body to his already hard by the feel of his skin "I love the game we are playing here" I admitted, it is not good to show weaknesses but I have to admit I like his game, it has managed to leave me hot and bothered with only him in my mind "Where are we going next?" I smirked trapping him between my hands which are on both sides of his head while getting my legs between his thighs

He smiled leaning onto the rock while biting his lip, I followed the motion pulling his lip out of his teeth while tracing it with my finger while licking my own lips ready to crush his lips with mine, I just want a taste, how did they taste like, will the taste be as good as I am expecting, everything in me was tingling got the taste, my mouth was watering. My lips moved down when he put his fingers between our lips stopping the kiss AGAIN. I frowned, feeling like I want to yell out in frustration, this is really bad, the urge I have in my body to kiss him is uncontrollable, I just need to feel how his lips tastes like, why is he denying that. He suddenly took my face in his warm hands and I felt him getting closer 'Yes' my eyes closed at their own accord feeling his breath hit my face, I shivered feeling Something drive down my spine.

The way I am waiting for that kiss is like nothing I have ever experienced before. My heart is pounding so hard, my hands are getting weak from holding the rock, my face where his hands are holding feels tingly, all the blood in my body has traveled to my dick, I bet I look like a dog waiting for a treat "Kyle" I heard him whisper, I moaned getting weaker pushing my body into his. I have never needed someone like I need him right now. I can no longer think about anything more from what is about to happen that I couldn't wait, I needed him close, I needed this tempting lips "Meet me tonight" my heavy eye lids opened to stare at him, what he said is not bad but still does he know how hard I am for him, how bad I need him NOW "At the beach"

He pecked my cheek before walking away leaving me all hard and flustered. I bit the inside of my cheek watching him walk away from me after that stunt that will require me a cold shower again, I fuckin hate him for this. Let me hope he is ready for tonight because I will fuck him so hard he will never get me this flustered then leave me with blue balls ever again, I even can't believe I lost control to him, showed him how much I needed him, no one has played this hard and managed to keep on interested in the game, this was all fucked up