Chapter 7

Kyle's POV

Rehan deserves a throne, a throne for being the best person to leave me questioning what the hell he means most of the time. It feels like he is speaking a language I don't understand but at the same time I do 'I am a top' I understand that but I still don't quite get it at the same time because what the hell would he mean, a little part of me feels like I do understand exactly what he meant but I need him to fuckin explain it further other than saying 'I am a top' then walk away like I didn't deserve more words than that

I definitely know only one thing, he is the only one that could answer that question and that is why I am searching for him through the entire hotel. He has some explaining to do, how can you just tell someone who is hard 'I am a top' then walk away like you haven't said something like that. At this point this thing was exciting but now it is just frustrating since my dick is not getting any action and last night's events were not so cool at all. I have found myself more stressed out about what Rehan means most of the time instead of enjoying this vacation that I needed so much, I am stressing out

I should have fucked a couple of people by now but I am still so hang up on Rehan, he is good at this game of keeping me hooked and needy for him like a dumb dog. I need answers today or I am getting- I cut myself off when I spotted him getting back to the hotel all covered in water 'He was out for a swim' is he kidding me, I am here freaking out, didn't get an ounce of sleep the entire night and he has the audacity to swim, but on a serious note he looks lickable, how I want to lick him dry 'Kyle stop' "We need to talk?" I demanded standing in front of him, he heard not seen me come up to him since his attention was on his phone that he almost walked into me.

"Oh, hi Kyle"

"We need to talk" I was not in the mood for his games that I did my best not to be melted my his innocent smile like he didn't know what he did to me last night.

"Let us go to my room" I think he saw my serious face, he wiped off his smile leading the way to his room with me following behind him, my eyes to his ass. I had to avert my eyes from his ass just to get ideas out of my head, he got to a room, pushing in his key card holding the door up for me. I walked in and it is like mine, Henry and Caleb's room. The only difference here is the fact that there are two rooms while ours had three beds but other than that it is just like ours except a lot more organized and it smells fresh with that lemony smell filling my senses the more I got into the room "What did you want to talk about?"

My attention moved back to Rehan who was putting his phone into the charger before turning to me with his hands over his bare chest, my eyes moved to his body and down to his dick my mind picturing his dick in my mouth with him spilling into 'God Kyle' I scolded myself scratching the back of my head trying to focus back on what really matters here and why I was here in the first place instead of my frustrated dick that is making my dick wonder places I shouldn't go since the person in those thoughts is playing games I don't understand "What did you mean last night?"

"Which part?" I almost rolled my eyes at his act but he seemed like he didn't know exactly what I was talking about so cleared my throat focusing back on what I need to know

"The I am a top thing" I cleared my throat coping him, resting my hands on my chest "What did you mean?"

"Aren't like gay or something?" Well I have no label but he is right I like guys too but I don't see how my sexuality comes into this conversation, I thought we had cleared that since I was interested in kissing him and that doesn't mean I am straight, that shows I am definitely not straight "I thought you knew about top or bottom right" I nodded, I know that "Then what don't you understand"

"I just don't understand what you meant by it"

"Or you don't want to believe what I meant by it" that could be true, I am having a hard time processing it "I can show you" My eyes widened as he moved closer to me stalking to me like I am a prey and he is the predator ready to devour his prey. My heart almost leaped out of my chest and I didn't know how I felt about this, do I need to get shown probably yes because that is kind of what I want, his touch. Like I need his touch so bad it's like being so sweaty and in need of a cold shower to feel fresh again, his touch is like the cold shower after a hot sunny day. Never felt the need to be touched like this, always wanted sex to enjoy and that was it but right now I don't know.

I unconsciously stepped back but my step made me closer to the wall trapping myself in the process, I do the fuckin trapping not the other way around "I can show you Kyle, if you let me" The way his voice came out made all my thinking in my head disappear, how can I resist a voice, a face like that. I moved down attaching his lips to mine and I was glad he didn't block. I have been craving them so bad since last night I found out what they could do, so sweet so tasty even without the taste of the wine. I didn't want to take control, I wanted him to do it, I wanted to get that feeling again and when he took control my entire world blanked out 'Yes' this was exactly what I wanted. He pulled me down on the floor without breaking the kiss and I was thankful about that since I felt like I didn't want to let go.

His control over my mouth, his tongue exploring my mouth like it was his making me groan, like it when he does that. When he moves his tongue driving me to the edge with just the feel of his lips on mine, this was a new feeling and I hoped he didn't leave me hanging like yesterday, when I felt his hands on my pants I sighed in relief pulling him more into the kiss. I broke it breathing hard getting enough air in my lungs as I helped him take off my pants to my ankles before pulling him into the kiss again while laying on my back feeling his hands on my thigh, his touch is washed into something I don't understand but I love it so much, it makes me feel like I need his touch forever.

I broke the kiss when the 'Forever' thought got into my head while asking myself if I needed forever with someone I barely know or- he attached his lips on mine again and all of that fear just disappeared from my head, again being consumed by the feeling of his lips. He groaned into the kiss making me groan too pulling him closer, I needed him closer than he already was as my hands roamed his already naked body, just in his swim wear. He broke the kiss pushing his figure into his mouth sucking on it and I wish he would put that mouth between my legs a place I need it so bad, on my leaking member. The cold showers were not making it for me.

He took his figure out of his mouth moving to my neck, licking and biting down as I shuddered at the feeling of his tongue and teeth in my skin. I moaned  moving my head to give him some room so that he could mark me all he wants. I felt his hand moving to my dick, my dick throbbed in anticipation when he lifted my thigh up and I could feel his finger moving around on my ass. I snapped my eyes open staring down at his hand, now scared, so scared. I moved my eyes to him, my eyes asking what he is doing.

Our eye contact was intense as I leaned up on my elbows still feeling his finger on my entrance just moving around softly in ways that made me want to just push my ass down on it but this wasn't what I wanted 'Was it' I hissed when I felt his finger push into me not breaking eye contact at all, I am still wondering why I didn't move away from him, why I am letting anyone get near my virgin ass. I was supposed to be fucking him not this wayyyy.... "Fuck" I cursed sweat falling down my forehead as his finger hit my spot "Fuck" my hands are shaking, holy shit "Rehan, Fuck....FuuuCK" I threw my head back letting him destroy my spot in ways no one has ever done before.

My body has never felt such pleasure ever, the way his finger moved like it knew exactly what it was doing inside there and that is to hit my spot and hit it so good "Jerk yourself off" he ordered his voice dropping a few octaves 'Holy fuckin hell' I moved my shaky hand to my dick groaning as I fell all the way back moving my hand faster, the pleasure multiplying "Is this what you wanted me to show you, how I can finger Fuck you until you come. How do you like that Kyle, like my finger in you" I don't think I can talk anymore except let my body be washed away with pleasure "Or would you prefer my dick, to be so deep inside of you, hitting your spot harder than my finger ever could" he licked my ear growling loudly while breathing hard.

Just those actions sending me to my edge, his voice in my ear, his finger in me. My hand on my dick, everything was only getting intense and intense "You didn't reply Kyle" he pulled my head to stare at him "Are you imagining my dick inside of you, slamming into you so hard, so deep, so deep you could no longer feel your legs, stretch you so hard your tight ass will feel like it's on fire-"

"I am coming" I cried out, his voice and his words are only managing to get me on the edge, just the picture of him slamming into me. That image didn't leave anything left in me as I came hard all over my hand and stomach, I came so much without stopping as my body shook out every little drop left still feeling Rehan's hand on my spot massaging it, his figure was not helping anything at all, it was only managing to get me hard once again as my body still felt like it was in a state of oblivion after the best and exciting orgasm of my life.

Rehan finally pulled his finger out yet I didn't want it out leaving me semi hard, he moved to my lips pecking them and when I tried to deepen the kiss he pulled away "This is why we are incompatible Kyle, we are both tops"