Chapter 14

*Continuation*

Kyle's POV

"My face, I kind of hate my appearance"

"Why?" I blinked staring at him from head to toe, what is there to hate about his appearance, is he fuckin kidding me. I would change absolutely nothing.

"It's not like I hate, hate it. It's more like...." He sighed resting his glass down "There is this box that my body puts me in and I kind of believe that if my appearance wasn't like this, I would be taken seriously"

"What box are you put in?"

"The bottom box" Well I can't argue that, that was exactly what I thought right away and I guess he is right, he is kind of put in that box and he kind of hive off the vibe of a pure bottom "Do you know how many people have laughed at me for that, I guess I can't blame them since stereotypes ruined our image and it kind of puts me in that box"

"Sorry" Now I feel bad, for just assuming "But you shouldn't care what people say, it's your life and you get to know what you are plus, those that laughed were just assholes" he smiled lovingly and my heart skipped a bit at that smile, to kmow that it is forwarded to something I said and it is forwarded to me makes me like him even more "Yell it out"

"What?"

"Yell it out" he shook his head no "Just do it"

"I don't care if the world knows or not, what they think or assume means shit. I used to care but not until I met you. All I want now is to know what you see me as or what you think of me and if I were to yell, I would yell" he cleared his throat "I LIKE KYLE PIERCE" he yelled so loud I had to cover my ears as I laughed a long with him, him admitting that out loud made me the happiest person alive.

"I LIKE REHAN SCOTT" I yelled back right before he jumped onto me kissing me so hard while grinding his already hard dick on mine, I moaned into the kiss moving my hands onto his jeans unbuttoning them before pushing my hand inside pants passing my hand onto his pin, shuddering at the way it felt on my hand. His hand unbuttoned my jeans too and before I knew it his hand was on my dick as our breaths mingled.

He broke the kiss staring into my eyes with his lust filled eyes with his lips parted. He started pumping my shaft fast, I took his pumping him fast following his pace, our pleasure moans increased, the smell of our pre-cum filled the air as we jerked each other off never once taking our eyes off the other. He pumped hard, making me shudder not stopping my hand either "I am almost there" I announced pumping him harder, smiling when he smiled too as we brought each other to the edge. My muscles tightened, my feet curled as I yelled out his name while my seed spilled into his hand. I didn't have to pump him longer as he too spilled his seed in my hand, giving me that beautiful face of his that I don't think I will ever get tired of.

So beautiful so sensual, it only manages to take me to the edge one more time that I got semi hard again just seeing his face. He smiled and I had to clear my voice and ignore my now hard raging boner when I felt his own boner thrust onto my stomach, I am not the only horny one here. I flipped us over pulling his jeans all the way down, I pulled down my own jeans while asking for the lube and a condom. He pulled them out of his Jacket, I took his shaft into my mouth tasting his semen and pre-cum while passing my tongue onto that pin that just throws me to the edge.

I groaned tasting him even more than I had intended to. When he is in my mouth I don't want him to ever get out, I let go of his shaft with a pop as I slide the condom onto him then applied enough lube before getting on top of him. I was about to sit down on him when he pulled down me crashing his lips on mine, I felt his finger slide into my entrance making me shiver closing my eyes enjoying his finger in me, I had forgotten about that with strong need to have his dick, he slide in a second then the third one that prepared me enough for him "Now, ride that bad boy" I smiled steadying myself back before pushing down at his shaft groaning, loving the pain his dick caused.

His dick was causing it and that only thought brought in more pleasure that I never thought I could ever feel. I sat onto his dick groaning when he was all the way in, I moved up and down his shaft like there was no tomorrow. I held my hands on my head enjoying the feeling of his dick as it just destroyed me. I opened my eyes pulling the shirt off throwing it wherever it fell, I felt his fingers tracing my abs, pinching my nipples making me moan louder and louder.

"Fuck, oh fuck" he pulled my nipple harder making me groan while moving my hips even faster. He pulled me down attaching our lips when he thrust so hard into me "Shit, fuck..." I breathe hard, trying to push my hair back as he attacked my spot hard "Oh fuck, fuck Rehan, fuck" Shit, I felt his hand on my shaft pumping me hard as he thrusts into me hard and fast. I pushed his hair back to see his face nicely as he did his attack on my body "Yes, I am close, Rehan I am close, don't stop" the minute those words left my mouth I spilled my seed in between us as he spilled his while I tightened around him milking him dry

I breathed hard not moving from my position resting my forehead on his breathing hard trying to get my heart back to normal "I thought we were supposed to know each other" I said breathlessly.

"Aren't we, now I know where to touch and drive you nuts"

"Where is that?"

"You have a really, really sensitive nipple" he said taking it into his mouth and he is right, I have never noticed this before but when he took my nipple in his ear I shuddered getting hard once more "And here" I glanced down at my body wondering where he was pointing, he moved his hand pressing on my lower ab making me moan even louder "See, and you say we are not getting to know each other" I laughed tightening around him making him groan, he turned me on again, good thing he was still in me, we should just continue this "Come closer" I leaned down, he moved his lips to my ear.

"My pin, also drives you nuts"