Chapter 8

Kyle's POV

"This is why we are incompatible Kyle, we are both tops" he pecked my lips "You can leave now" I first felt numb because my brain was blank trying to figure out what has just happened then realization of what is going hit, then my body got enraged. Have you ever felt like your blood is boiling in rage. Rehan has this thing where he leaves me all flustered and bothered just like he is doing right now, dismissing me like he has already decided for me what I want and what he knows I want after he has just done. What was his point of doing that if he was going to dismiss me afterwards.

"You are not doing this to me again" I argued pulling myself into a sitting position where I glared at Rehan in anger "You are not leaving me with questions once again"

"But I have never left you with questions and right now I have just given you the answer to your questions"

"Why didn't you tell me from the beginning?" I asked in so much anger, what game was he playing all of this time.

"I have just told you"

"No, why didn't you tell me from the beginning" I yelled pulling my pants up, I have never been so frustrated I felt like crying. It has been so fuckin long since I shed a tear in my life and then this bull shit is happening to me when I least expect it. I got up glaring at him "What was your play? Get me right where you wanted me then leave right when you have gotten me exactly where you need me-" I don't know why I admitted that but my mouth is not keeping quiet "And then what, you walk away to your next prey like this never happened"

"That is exactly what you do, isn't it"

"We're you-" I just couldn't bring myself to add anything to that "Fuck you" I walked back to the door pulling it open and banging it hard behind me as I fought to not let any tear fall down. This wasn't something that I was going to cry about, he is such an asshole who was playing with my feelings all along like nothing happened. I strutted down the stairs before running out of the hotel to the beach where I could feel the warm air on my body suffocating me even more

The most hurtful thing was the fact that I really liked him. For once I found someone who made me feel it all and they were just playing games with me, maybe this was karma that has hit me hard for all the hearts I have broken during the years without a care of how they all felt like, now it was my turn to know how a broken heart hurts and there was nothing pleasant, no wonder it makes even the strongest of people cry. I glanced up welding my tears back, there was no way I was going to cry over this, I have done this before and I never cared who cried.

I know Rehan doesn't care how much he hurt me so shading a tear is showing him he won with his game and he had me in his arms. He doesn't though, I am still me, I walked away from the beach getting back to the hotel making my way to my own room where I found Caleb and Henry playing video games, I picked up the remote taking the game off "We didn't come here to play games, let's go get mortal" They both cheered jumping out of the bed as we raced each other into the bathroom and in the end Henry won.

I picked out what clothes I would put on and by the minute Caleb was done too I went into the bathroom washing off his touch and smell off of my body. There was no way I was going to get hang up on what he did, I was going to make this vacation exactly what it was about and that was to have fun. I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and I found both Henry and Caleb all enthusiastic like I was "Who is going to drive us back?" Caleb asked before we made our way to the door. We both tried to open our mouths to object but he raised his figure "We talk about this now or no one is leaving this room" he always drives us back when we don't get anyone for the night

I glanced at Henry "I am drinking" I was the first to say, god knows I really, really need a drink and they shouldn't expect me to drive.

"Fine, I will drive" Henry said less enthusiastic now, the driver shouldn't drink and it sucks to be him. Me and Caleb laughed as he pulled the door open with Henry groaning the whole way to the car, he drove us to a club where I expect to be so drunk off of my ass that the minute we got in I didn't waste any time drowning down my first drink as soon as the bartender laid it down for me.

"I will need shots too" I ordered when the drink didn't hit me as hard as I wanted it to.

"Whoa dude, you haven't even spotted a Fuck yet you are trying to get drunk right away" I didn't want to hear anyone calling me out on my drinking tonight, I am definitely not in the mood to be checked on like a child or for a fuck, not tonight.

"Just focus on driving us back and leave me the Fuck alone" I snapped picking up the shots, I threw one in my mouth hissing at the pain but that didn't hurt as much as Rehan did- I don't want to think about it. I took another shot downing it and the more I took the more it burnt my throat and the more it burnt me was the more I liked it. In no time I was done with my shots ordering other shots right away cursing my brain for not being drunk by now, I don't need to be thinking at this point "Give me something stronger"

"Don't add him more" I turned glaring at Henry who isn't getting off of my back, if there is something I hate is someone disrupting me when I am not in the mood "Kyle whatever is bothering you isn't going to go away by getting drunk, you know it too. You are only going to think about it more and more"

"Get me something stronger" I gritted my teeth my eyes on Henry daring him to say something else right now. A glass was in from of me in no time and I made sure I drowned it down with my eyes never once leaving Henry. I am old enough to do how I fucking please, not even my parents tell me what to do. I pulled out my wallet taking out cash throwing it to the bartender before getting up ready to leave when a young man pulled my hand with a smile on his lips "Leaving soon"

"Not in the mood" I tried to pull my hand away ready to leave this place that had managed to get me into a more foul mood

"I could get you in the mood" he seduced his hands running up and down my hand, it felt empty though that didn't stop me from leaning down attaching our lips while pushing him onto the wall kissing him hard yet feeling nothing, two lips moving together but that was it, turned on but not the way I want to be. I pulled back as he smiled up at me breathing hard.

"Can you do something for me" I asked leaning my head onto his as he nodded "Take control of the kiss" I didn't let him think too hard before crushing my lips to his while moving his hands to my ass, he did take control but there was something missing again, his tongue just didn't move like I needed it to. I pulled back breathing hard as I smiled at him, he is not bad but exactly not what I wanted "Thanks" I gave him one peck before walking out of there, the clubbing and getting drunk did nothing but make me even more irritated and frustrated by myself. I walked out and as the fresh air hit me sobering me up even more than I wanted to, I made my way into a store picking out a bottle of vodka, a lighter and a pack of smoke.

The cashier eyed what I wanted eyeing me from head to toe as he glanced at my drink and cigarettes "How much?" My voice came out as harsh as I wanted it to be. I don't have time to be doing this right now, when he told me how much, I paid walking out of the store getting a secluded area opening up my bottle chugging it down. I opened the packet of cigarettes, lighting one while breathing in hard, never done this but there is a first time for everything "Here goes nothing" I put the smoke between my lips and the time I took in my first puff I coughed out while punching my chest as I took a chug of my alcohol while breathing hard

"This is going to be hard"